Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

gotta starroid that up to be legit.
nah im holding out on dust for now. Still trying to figure out the best way to level up bc i keep hearing different strategies 

#soon

Maybe like next week lol
Heads up for those on Long Island:

Magmar's have been spawining at Eisenhower Park all morning. Headed over there later.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS LIT!

When you heading over?

Last edited:
looks like there is a spawn swap that occurred, SM is all of a sudden full of Jynx's and no Electabuzz in sight

heading out to the lake tonight after work. I am hoping to find some different stuff then whats in downtown austin.

@iHust1e My brother begged me to take him now

Everyone here is talking about the **** load Magmar
laugh.gif

Leaving in a few mins tho
haha nice. I need that Mag candy 
nthat.gif

Ill check it out this evening long as the weather stays clear

Man... My dratini spawn better not have changed to anything me and my boys just found out about it a few days ago. :smh: just checked the mpls poke Reddit :smh: it's now an eevee spawn

Last edited:
I keep checking the Charmander nest I want to hit up this weekend and so far so good.

Would be pissed if it changes before I get a Charizard :x

i'm level 15 and i've never seen a drowzee. can anyone beat that?

I'm level 21 and ive only seen 1.

Man... My dratini spawn better not have changed to anything me and my boys just found out about it a few days ago. :smh: just checked the mpls poke Reddit :smh: it's now an eevee spawn

Interesting. I wasn't aware nests could change. Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit: Nvm just scrolled up.

Last edited:
Only reason I start the game up at this point is to rack up my km to hatch this 10km egg. But knowing this game, it's gon give me a cp600 Hypno

166 Magicarp good enough to evolve?

Or should I wait?

I am at level 23

Not bad considering max cap for a Magikarp is ~260.

Evolving the 166 should get you a CP1600-1900 Gyarados.

You can certainly wait for a higher CP Magikarp or check the attacks it has and what it will evolve into to get the most out of it.

Not really an expert on what is best suited for a Gyarados in terms of attack though, maybe others could chime in or post a link?

It all makes sense now. I was at a eevee nest last night and there were mad psyducks.

Damn, what use to be a hitmonlee nest is now a krabby nest. A nidoran(F) nest is now a sandshrew nest. Some places aren't even nests anymore. Knew I should of hit up that growlithe and clefairy nests :smh:

Last edited:
Not bad considering max cap for a Magikarp is ~260.

Evolving the 166 should get you a CP1600-1900 Gyarados.

You can certainly wait for a higher CP Magikarp or check the attacks it has and what it will evolve into to get the most out of it.

Not really an expert on what is best suited for a Gyarados in terms of attack though, maybe others could chime in or post a link?

Thanks dude

Anyone else know?

Back
Top Bottom