Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

With Niantic talking at Comic-Con about there being more easter eggs and confirming the 'Eevee Naming' easter egg, I've been trying trying to find them like crazy.

I seriously think one is linked to the camera/AR feature which would be a reference to Pokemon Snap (from N64) but I haven't cracked it yet. May find a Ditto with it. Idk 

Looks like it but beware of the damn traffic, I believe Wilshire is close via Highland on weekends.

They got rid of two poke stops in my area. It was in the middle of two lanes that had a small fountain. Only way to get to it is when you are driving. 40mph.

Anyways. I've found that my using my
-iPhone 6s Verizon-

is much easier to get pokestops while driving

Vs.

My
-iPhone 6+ att-

First 10k egg was a 1183!!.....pinsur 
indifferent.gif

2nd egg was 

597 kabuto...already had a 599 one 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Cant be to upset bc I finally got my baby girl

1209 Baby Girl 
embarassed.gif

I cried

I took a gym earlier and buddy came back legit 5 min after to take it back. He left and came back after 5-10 min again when I took the gym

Dude is goin hard for the gym lmao I just shrugged and left

I took a gym earlier and buddy came back legit 5 min after to take it back. He left and came back after 5-10 min again when I took the gym

The people taking the gym have an advantage IMO. They can just squad up then attack your dude 4 on 1. And each person got 6 Pokémon each. Much easier to take a gym than it is to defend it. I just take my daily defender bonus and I'm good.

With Niantic talking at Comic-Con about there being more easter eggs and confirming the 'Eevee Naming' easter egg, I've been trying trying to find them like crazy.

I seriously think one is linked to the camera/AR feature which would be a reference to Pokemon Snap (from N64) but I haven't cracked it yet. May find a Ditto with it. Idk 

I named two of the Sparky and one came out vape one came out flare.... So no way that works

I named two of the Sparky and one came out vape one came out flare.... So no way that works

Three days ago, as well as today..

Attacks has changed and some attacks have been nerfed.

Water Gun went down from 10 to 6 making Vaporean less OP.

Aerial Ace: 25 -> 30
Air Cutter: 25 -> 30
Ancient Power: 30 -> 35
Aqua jet: 15 -> 25
Aqua tail: 50 -> 45
Blizzard: 60 -> 100
Body Slam: 50 -> 40
Bubble: 15 -> 25
Bug Bite: 6 -> 5
Bug Buzz: 50 -> 75
Bulldoze: 30 -> 35
Bullet Punch: 15 ->10
Confusion: 12 -> 15
Cross Poison: 20 -> 25
Dazzling Gleam: 45 -> 55
Dig: 55 -> 70
Discharge: 40 -> 35
Dragon Claw: 40 -> 35
Dragon Pulse: 50 -> 65
Draining Kiss: 15 -> 25
Drill Peck: 30 -> 40
Drill Run: 40 -> 50
Earthquake 60 > 100
Fire Blast: 60 -> 100
Fire Fang: 7 -> 10
Fire Punch: 35 -> 40
Flame Wheel: 35 -> 40
Flamethrower: 50 -> 55
Frost Breath: 12 -> 9
Gunk Shot: 60 -> 65
Heat Wave: 60 -> 80
Hurricane: 60 -> 80
Hydro Pump: 60 -> 90
Hyper Beam: 70 -> 120
Ice Shard: 12 -> 15
Icy Wind: 15 -> 25
Iron Head: 40 -> 30
Lick: 10 -> 5
Metal Claw: 12 -> 8
Moon Blast: 60 -> 85
Mud Bomb: 25 -> 30
Mud Slap: 6 -> 15
Night Slash: 25 -> 30
Ominous Wind: 25 -> 30
Play Rough: 50 -> 55
Poison Jab: 15 -> 12
Pound: 8 -> 7
Power whip: 60 -> 70
Psychic: 50 -> 55
Psycho cut: 15 -> 7
Rock Smash: 5 -> 15
Scratch: 10 -> 6
Seed Bomb: 30 -> 40
Shadow Claw: 16 -> 11
Sludge Bomb: 50 -> 55
Solar Beam: 70 -> 120
Stomp: 25 -> 30
Stone Edge 55 > 80
Thunder: 65 -> 100
Thunderbolt: 50 -> 55
Twister: 15 -> 25
Vine whip: 10 -> 7
Water gun: 10 -> 6
Water pulse: 30 -> 35
Wing attack: 12 -> 9
X-Scissor: 30 -> 35

Last edited:

It worked for me. Did you make sure it was a capital 'S' in Sparky? Secondly, it should be noted that it only works once in the game.

Last edited:

It worked for me. Sure it was a capital 'S' in Sparky? Secondly, it should be noted that it only works once in the game.

This one trick is weird, I tried using Rainer to get a second Vaporean and it didn't work for me.

My brother has used it to get multiple Vaporeans and he is like 5 for 5 using that trick.

The people taking the gym have an advantage IMO. They can just squad up then attack your dude 4 on 1. And each person got 6 Pokémon each. Much easier to take a gym than it is to defend it. I just take my daily defender bonus and I'm good.

Yeah. We were pretty much doing 1v1 the entire time. He had a 1940cp Slowbro. It getting slapped by my 12xxcp Vaporeon

My area got a drowzee nest [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Semi srs. They appear so often youd think its a nest smh

Randomly checked PokeVision & got hyped when I saw a Wartortle 2 blocks away

But then I realized it only had 48 seconds left :stoneface: :frown: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom