Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

My park became a Electabuzz Nest

Kind of miss seeing pinsirs

Snagged a 876cp E. Buzz though

Finally reached lvl 20 and got low level Mons breaking outta great balls [emoji]128580[/emoji] Seems like more of a pain in the *** to get some reg stuff just for the candy.

Got the 2k eggs giving me better than what the streets are throwin out

2k egg...Caterpie :stoneface: every single egg I've hatched has been trash except the Magmar and even be was under 400 CP.

My best catch of the day
First muk ive seen. Nice 
nthat.gif

I havent seen grimer anywhere around me either

Went to grab a sandwich at a spot by my friend's apt. Ended up linking up and doing this LOL. Nice collection of coins need that 25 lucky egg!

So now they dropped vaporeon down to 6 for water gun and 45 for aqua tail does that mean they can't demolish gyms anymore? I haven't used them since the nerf

For those who find the low cp Pokémon. I still want to test a theory. If you go to catch and it's low cp, immediately close game and restart. I will be testing this in the future.

Edit: just tested it on a 20 cp rattata. Did not work. Still got the same low cp Pokémon.

Last edited:
There has to be a hack to find Ditto.
I'm thinking there is a connection with the camera and Pikachu. Maybe something from Pokèmon Snap? No one has found one yet.

Ok just got back from driving/walking around the town next to mine. As I told y'all last weekend, me and 2 other Instinct players were holding down the two gyms in that town for a day then got them stolen from us. Just found out today that they were taken over by the Red squad. Decided to take one of the gyms, which is at a small park, back by myself. Had to battle against 2 high level Vaporeons & some weak Pokemon. Got to use my Vaporeon, 2 Jolteons & a Oddish. End result
View media item 2117443View media item 2117444
On another note, saw a bulbazar but he ran away. However, I got my fav Pokemon from a 2km egg
View media item 2117445
Currently level 15 and rolling with these guys
View media item 2117446View media item 2117447

Back
Top Bottom