Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Just need to find a Lapras and Hitmonlee in the SF area to complete the North American pokedex. Wish I could hatch them from an egg but all i keep getting is 2k & 5k eggs. Last 10k egg i hatched was an Eevee as well :smh:

Just need to find a Lapras and Hitmonlee in the SF area to complete the North American pokedex. Wish I could hatch them from an egg but all i keep getting is 2k & 5k eggs. Last 10k egg i hatched was an Eevee as well :smh:

man my dude is flourishing :pimp:

Hearing rumors about a local park might be banning folks. Too much littering and people walking over flower beds :smh: this is why we can't have nice things. Me and some friends cleaned up a ship load of cigarette buds last time we went there.

Its irritating that people are littering the local park with beer bottles. Never mind the fact there are trash cans, the local PD already said they wont be kicking people out of parks late night(unless its gated). The least you can do is not leave trash.

I gotta use too much gas to get some respectable joints and pokeballs man

Tell me about it man. The local spots are decent but if I really want to flourish I gotta travel.

Last edited:
My town center was lit today

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Saw a Pikachu spawn around the block so i ran out in the rain.

****** ran after 3 razzberries & great balls :smh: :smh:

So instead of 3 footprints now we have no footprints. :stoneface:

edit: Just saw Niantic could shut down sites like PokeVision. If they fixed their damn game there would be no need for 3rd party sites. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom