Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Did they get rid of the battery saver mode!?!? TF!? I'm heated smh
wtf? I haven't updated mine yet. 

but if so.. I don't know if i'm even going to play the game as much if they took that out.

I think Pokevision will be back, but with some differences. Probably will still show you the location of the mon, but no time period for its despawn. The higher level/rare mons probably won't even be shown 

Last edited:
Do u have to go into the app store to manually d/l each update? I always thlught the phone automatically updated..

I havent manually done anything since d/l the game weeks ago

Kinda lame that they shut down pokevision but havent fixed the tracking system.

Yup.

I feel like pokevision should have been built into the game in some way.

The game is so bad without pokevision.. On Friday I went out to city hall, put on insence and walked through lures and got NOTHING. Pidgeys and drowzys.. Give me a break smh

^ ^ ^

The IV rater doesn't seem to be too accurate, no?

Like my Arcanine, it depends whether I pick it's estimated level which at CP1914 can be 23 or 23.5 or 24 or 24.5.

The lower lvl I pick the better it says my Pokemon is, the higher the worst it gets.
Thought I was the only one that thought this PG IV calc was garbage

So inconsistent.

But I guess if you use the lower end of the spectrum and it tells you its trash then its trash lol

No PokeVision

Ari-Gold-Anger-Throws-Phone-Against-Wall-Entourage.gif
wait...

Pvision is gone????

Been sauced all weekend and havent played!

Yeah no Pokevision is not a good look. Maybe if I was out in NYC all the time I wouldn't mind. But I'm in the Jersey suburbs. Not tryna go out exploring to find Pidgey and Rattata.

Yea this is definitely a game killer if you cant even find where different mons are at in a city as big as chicago.

Shut down pokevision 
mean.gif

Instead of fix 3 step glitch they remove the foot steps completely 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

These dudes really about to kill the game in record time

And Pokemon are running after one pokeball. I hate when good things get tinkered with.
This too.. had mad 100cp pidgeys/weedles run from me at level 23 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 how does it make any sense for it to be harder to catch mons the higher level you are

Shut down pokevision 
mean.gif

Instead of fix 3 step glitch they remove the foot steps completely 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

These dudes really about to kill the game in record time
Absolutely blows my mind when billion dollar companies who invest so much money into market research completely drop the ball.
laugh.gif

Hopefully they take a page from Xbox and start back tracking asap.

Yeah a 110cp Psyduck just broke free twice. I'm done until they fix this. :smh:

Last edited:
So is there any tracking site that still works?

Pretty ****** how Niantic won't fix their own tracking & also shut down 3rd party trackers. This is a prime example of what not to do when you have a good thing going.

Back
Top Bottom