Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

They should add a radar into the game to see what's nearby so we don't walk around forever in the wrong direction

Man if I can't use pokevision, and they took the tracking system, then it's **** this game until they sort everything out

TBH it was probably the new hacks that caused them to block their API. Pokevision was a clean way of finding Pokémon, but there's a new hack out that uses the same API to track Pokémon and walk you to them.

Pokevision was probably just a byproduct of the crossfire of the devs shutting down the cheaters.

Having no footsteps is like having 3 footsteps for all Pokemon anyway, but now do the Pokemon that show up on the radar actually show up or will random ones pop up that aren't on the radar?

Last edited:
And Niantic wonders why people are using PokeVision. These lazy turds couldn't even fix the footprint problem so they just removed it.

Last edited:
I just had a pidgey with 147cp jump out of 8 pokeballs and 1 great ball I honestly don't know how long I can deal with having no pokevision and only finding low cp mons dip out on me

Yea people who have been putting money into this game are seeking refunds on the basis that the game isnt working right.

Yeah, I'm kinda salty I spent real money for this while knowing this game is pretty much a beta. Only like 4 dollars though *shrug*

I have the older version, non updated. I can't seem to fight at gyms often, such as it'll about to say "battle, go" and then just stop.

Any advice?

PokeVision helped people who had dookie Pokemon spawns in their areas. Its discouraging when you find the same old weak ones over and over again
THIS.

I don't have much around me... just rats and pidgeys...

Pokevision helped me a great deal (when it worked) to find the occasional "good Mon". 

update the app?
laugh.gif
 I think he's tryna avoid that

so when and how i collect from gyms?

you can only have one mon at a gym?

Last edited:
why do developers always ruin everything with apps/websites? it's been a non stop rinse and repeat cycle with every app or website that i've ever known in the last few years.. developers "think" they know better, but often times just ruin it all. this has been happening in games and social media apps mainly.

Back
Top Bottom