Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

why do developers always ruin everything with apps/websites? it's been a non stop rinse and repeat cycle with every app or website that i've ever known in the last few years.. developers "think" they know better, but often times just ruin it all. this has been happening in games and social media apps mainly.

That's why I don't update any of my apps. I always read the reviews first. Everytime a new update rolls around people say the update made the app worse, or they removed key features.

looks like they're trying to make everybody use more pokeballs--> more $$ :x

It's sad video game devs always resort to this. I play this game casually, but not enough to spend money on a game that's supposed to be free. That's BS.

A damn shame. The game has literally only been out a month and we've gone through so many ups and downs with it already.

I think with the end of Pokevision and their new revisions making it a more pay to play based system. The game has reached its peak in popularity.

Its passed the Angry Birds area of free to play hype.

Its now on the Clash of Clans, Mobile strike territory.

They're probably just scratching the surface of the revenue peak though. They'll squeeze dollars out of everyone.

Should have just made the game 99 cents and let us have Pokevision

Last edited:
Next week we're gonna have 15 second ads after spinning a PokeStop :smh:

Delete your post so they don't see this! :lol:

I dare them to put up video ads

I will instantly leave and never come back

Niantic is garbage tho
They have been banking of the goodwill from the pokemon franchise and still manage to **** it up
And I am not even mad about pokevision, I havent really used it but I do use it to scout pokemon but I can understand why people use it.

I really liked the silent update where they rotated spawns and nests and balance out the moves and damage.
I really hate the app update. All of these added text pop ups are such a waste of time. The worst part is the scan radius fell from 100m to 70m. Absolutely terrible.
Niantic took 1 step forward and the next day moved 3 steps backward.
No communication nothing

Its unbelievable how incompetent they are

Mind as well sell my account or something while it's still popular :smh:

Or risk it all until I get banned or something. The game is headed towards the dumpster

People who are happy with the attacks being 'rebalanced' have clearly not been hit by hyper beam yet.

Did the update bring more variety?

Just walked a few blocks & saw an Oddish, Tauros, Paras, & Drowzee. Not one Pidgey or Rattata :nerd:

Are we able to trade yet? I want to get rid of my Archanine. Also this Niantic update is a dumpster fire. Terrible.

:lol: all you dudes being salty you can't cheat at a game anymore

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pokevision was never cheating, you still had to leave your house and find the Pokemon. Without pokevision, I wouldn't have any rare Pokemon as all that appears is drowzee, pidgeys and ratatas.

Even in a highly populated area on a Friday night with insence on waking through lures, I didn't catch ONE Pokemon

Hack updated...

Apple can't stop it 
laugh.gif

I am officially out of Pokeballs... 

So frustrating that it takes SO MANY Pokeballs to catch one low CP Mon... 

Back
Top Bottom