Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

^ Always thought catching/transferring a higher cp Mon should give you more candies

I think the Pokemon being harder to catch is exaggerated.

They changed the position of the Pokemon so it's a bit closer so you have to adjust your throws, especially the curveballs.

But the rate of catching and escaping is the same to me.

It is crap to shut down PokeVision and then completely remove the tracking especially since the Pokemons that shows "nearby" isn't always out there either so it is just idiotic that they want people just wandering off with no direction.

I especially feel bad for those that can't go to Santa Monica or other more Pokemon filled locations since they'd pretty much walking blind.

In a way I do wish the game loses a lot or players so Niantic thinks about some of their bad decisions.

I mean why make it harder to level up bu removing the nice/great/excellent and curveball bonuses when experiences goes byt 25,000 increments and up to 5mil to get from 39 to 40.

this..just caught a squirtle and pikachu on two berrys and two great balls each

BTW ...Ive done alot of work without cheating so im not going to give in now. too much pride in the work ive done.

Last edited:
A 45cp weedle ran from me after I tossed 2 pokeballs. I felt disrespected cuz I didnt even really need his weak *** and he fled.

Wasted 2 pokeballs [emoji]128514[/emoji] Almost raged

The throw mechanic is different with this update, that'll take a while to get used to. These fools changed my machomp nest location, there's nothing there anymore.

Yall complaining about battery saver gone shouldnt be playing without a battery bank anyway. Got that 15000mAh on deck, yall playing yourselves.

Yall complaining about battery saver gone shouldnt be playing without a battery bank anyway. Got that 15000mAh on deck, yall playing yourselves.

Just got a 10,000mAh from Monoprice. Not sure if it's even enough for when I visit Disneyland but for $12, can't complain too much if it works well. Plus the higher mAh are on backorder.

Just got a 10,000mAh from Monoprice. Not sure if it's even enough for when I visit Disneyland but for $12, can't complain too much if it works well. Plus the higher mAh are on backorder.
My 15000 was $17 on amazon. It takes 2amp input so it charges faster. 2 outputs at 2.1amp and 1amp

My 15000 was $17 on amazon. It takes 2amp input so it charges faster. 2 outputs at 2.1amp and 1amp

How long does it take to fully charge the bank?

The 10,000mAh I got fully charges in 5 hours but the 20,000mAh I originally wanted charges in 14.

And how many charges does your 15,000mAh give? Just cruious because the 10,000mAh supposedly will charge my iPhone6 six times.

Back
Top Bottom