Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Learn before you speak? :lol:

I don't understand how y'all can think knowing the exact location of Pokemon, not provided by the game, isn't cheating :lol:

You can't blame them though. The in game tracker doesn't work. They still had to put in the leg work. Which is what was intended. Walking around like a moron trying to find something that isn't anywhere close is pointless.

Learn before you speak? :lol:

I don't understand how y'all can think knowing the exact location of Pokemon, not provided by the game, isn't cheating :lol:

You can't blame them though. The in game tracker doesn't work. They still had to put in the leg work. Which is what was intended. Walking around like a moron trying to find something that isn't anywhere close is pointless.

This morning before I headed to work I turned off automatic app updates via settings. 

I was battling at a nearby gym while I was at work, while still playing the old version of the game. 

Come home and fire up the app and it's updated.. :stoneface:

how?!

tumblr_mx5xgyV60E1rskga0o1_500.gif

After this craptastic update I have resorted to downloading a hack. No dambs giving

i was thinking about doing that too but nah, just not gonna use the app as much as i used to until they fix this crap...

by the time they fix it i'll probably lose interest completely though

Always curve crew checking in :pimp: :pimp:

Stilljustblaze don't eem blame you fam.. Only a matter of time before I do the same. They keep releasing these dookie updates I'll be in Santa Monica/Central Park

I don't understand how u don't think the game is cheating you by providing the same three damn Pokemon no matter where you go

Always curve crew checking in :pimp: :pimp:

Stilljustblaze don't eem blame you fam.. Only a matter of time before I do the same. They keep releasing these dookie updates I'll be in Santa Monica/Central Park

:lol:

Ps I don't know why I didn't do this earlier ! These eggs are gonna be easy peasy

Last edited:
I think the Pokemon being harder to catch is exaggerated.

They changed the position of the Pokemon so it's a bit closer so you have to adjust your throws, especially the curveballs.

But the rate of catching and escaping is the same to me.

It is crap to shut down PokeVision and then completely remove the tracking especially since the Pokemons that shows "nearby" isn't always out there either so it is just idiotic that they want people just wandering off with no direction.

I especially feel bad for those that can't go to Santa Monica or other more Pokemon filled locations since they'd pretty much walking blind.

In a way I do wish the game loses a lot or players so Niantic thinks about some of their bad decisions.

I mean why make it harder to level up bu removing the nice/great/excellent and curveball bonuses when experiences goes byt 25,000 increments and up to 5mil to get from 39 to 40.

I was trying to play last night and it kicked me out of my acct while trying to sign in. I was assuming it was due to the update. So I uninstalled the app and re installed it. Now after I sign in, it's making me start over. If I uninstall the app and reinstall it, does that erase all your game data? I thought it was all tracked by your Google loggin?

Newest version of the cydia tweak I've been using added a whole bunch of new features. Including a pokevision type map built in as well as a radar type feature that identifies the Pokemon in your immediate area (like the poke radar is supposed too) displays their picture on the right and lets you walk directly to the Pokemon where it spawned. Again only for pokemon in your immediate area.

View media item 2118634View media item 2118635

I was trying to play last night and it kicked me out of my acct while trying to sign in. I was assuming it was due to the update. So I uninstalled the app and re installed it. Now after I sign in, it's making me start over. If I uninstall the app and reinstall it, does that erase all your game data? I thought it was all tracked by your Google loggin?
Nah I've switched phones twice in the last month and just resigned in and my progress was saved.

Im still getting the nice and great bonuses when catching but they def made it harder to catch. This is the first time I've ran out of pokeballs

Im still getting the nice and great bonuses when catching but they def made it harder to catch. This is the first time I've ran out of pokeballs
It still says it on the screen but you ain't getting the exp for it

Update Sucks

-No Battery Saver. WTH
-No More Great/Excellent Bonus. WTH
-No More Tracking Steps for Nearby Pokemon? WTH.

Unlike everyone else though, I don't care about poke vision, because there was nothing in my city & it was useless for me. If it was useful, i would care. But now without steps, there is nothing to tell you where anything is.

But the biggest problem, is how much harder the Pokemon are to catch.
I'm lvl 17 & I had to use 5 berries, 6 PB's & 5 GB's to catch a 382 Dodrio. A majority of the catches were "nice" too. SMH.

They also distanced the Pokemon farther, before it was a little closer, but now it's immediately distanced to where the Pokemon would be if it kicks out 1 PokeBall.

I'm sure the company wants to make people buy more PokeBall's via their app store & for users to master curve throws, but this is ridiculous.

I only play the game causally, but I don't think i will play it anymore after the update. Just terrible.

PO

Most of my curved throws have been missing the pokemon entirely so what benefit would they have to want us to throw more curveballs?

^^
It was mentioned that with this update, people who have used curved throws have had higher success of catching Pokemon upon initial try & multiple attempts aren't needed, compared to straight forward throws. But it seems based off your experience that is inaccurate, which makes the update even worse.

PO

I havent updated. Still have all them functions you guys are missing out.

I hope the update wont be mandatory ... I'll b one upset individual.

I think future updates should give you the

3 2 1 footprints

Stardust/All Around Candies per achivements completed.

Different tiers of stardust/candies depending on level of pokemon cought

to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom