Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I am officially out of Pokeballs... 

So frustrating that it takes SO MANY Pokeballs to catch one low CP Mon... 
I believe there's like bait in the game

Bait being: Pokemon that drains your balls just so you can maybe 

1. Play the game longer and go to more pokestops

2. Buy Coins (the main goal)

I believe there's like bait in the game

Bait being: Pokemon that drains your balls just so you can maybe 

1. Play the game longer and go to more pokestops

2. Buy Coins (the main goal)
Makes sense.

Not fair to those who aren't right by Pokestops. 

I thought everyone here was just being a bunch of babies about the update... but wow this update really is horrible. How the hell is it impossible to catch regular pokemon with pokeballs smh. 

:lol: all you dudes being salty you can't cheat at a game anymore

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:stoneface: most people in here would prefer if the 3 step glitch were fixed instead of completely removed. Without the steps working as it was when the game first released Pokevision was the only way you could see what's actually around you. It's not like I can see something downtown mpls and make it there in time to cap it. Learn before you speak.

Last edited:
Game is un ******* playable

When you drop 8 greatballs on a trash magikarp and it runs away [emoji]128545[/emoji]
Why are you throwin great balls at a magikarp anyway?
laugh.gif

Had a pikachu run away from a 2 great balls and 2 berries.

There will be a pokevision replacement. They were likely threatened with legal action. They'll likely host their servers in a country where Niantic can't touch them soon and all will be okay.

Last edited:
Pokevision was never cheating, you still had to leave your house and find the Pokemon. Without pokevision, I wouldn't have any rare Pokemon as all that appears is drowzee, pidgeys and ratatas.

Even in a highly populated area on a Friday night with insence on waking through lures, I didn't catch ONE Pokemon

:lol:

Living in denial

:lol:

:stoneface: most people in here would prefer if the 3 step glitch were fixed instead of completely removed. Without the steps working as it was when the game first released Pokevision was the only way you could see what's actually around you. It's not like I can see something downtown mpls and make it there in time to cap it. Learn before you speak.

Learn before you speak? :lol:

I don't understand how y'all can think knowing the exact location of Pokemon, not provided by the game, isn't cheating :lol:

indifferent.gif
most people in here would prefer if the 3 step glitch were fixed instead of completely removed. Without the steps working as it was when the game first released Pokevision was the only way you could see what's actually around you. It's not like I can see something downtown mpls and make it there in time to cap it. Learn before you speak.
Learn before you speak?
laugh.gif

I don't understand how y'all can think knowing the exact location of Pokemon, not provided by the game, isn't cheating
laugh.gif
But they are provided.. when the steps were working you'd know if you were going in the right direction and you walk to that exact location.. that's what made it fun. When it broke that's when the sites like pokevision popped up.

Agree to disagree but if their own **** ain't working people are going to find an alternative.

Last edited:
This morning before I headed to work I turned off automatic app updates via settings. 

I was battling at a nearby gym while I was at work, while still playing the old version of the game. 

Come home and fire up the app and it's updated.. 
indifferent.gif

how?!

Back
Top Bottom