Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Every update is making it worse in my opinion. Pokemon breaking free too easily, more running from Pokemon, refresh rate has doubled, no battery saver mode, no foot prints, etc.

I was playing on my way to work while riding the train but since this week, I haven't seej jack **** except when I get off the train. What makes it worse is that I waste about 10 poke balls for the 100> cp Pokemon to end up running

/rant over

I haven't played since the update and probably won't until they fix this stuff. Seems to me IMO that they're are trying to get people to pay for stuff

Every update is making it worse in my opinion. Pokemon breaking free too easily, more running from Pokemon, refresh rate has doubled, no battery saver mode, no foot prints, etc.

I was playing on my way to work while riding the train but since this week, I haven't seej jack **** except when I get off the train. What makes it worse is that I waste about 10 poke balls for the 100> cp Pokemon to end up running

/rant over

This. Every update has been straight trash! I got to enjoy pokevision for like 1 day while the servers were up then boom gone.

Under 100 cp PIDGEY'S are flexing on me now. It takes at least 4 balls to catch them now. And it's now 50/50 if they are gonna run or not.

Ps, what's the point of dropping a lure again? So a ratata will pop up in the same spot once every 5 minutes or nah? I thought the whole point of the game was not to post up unless you're battling a gym.

found my very first Snorlax on my way home from work. 1 berry and 1 ultra thrown at it only for it to run away after 1 shake... **** this update man! >:

Its like they do this **** without really thinking it through. They really are ******* up. Glad I haven't spent a penny on this game, I'd be hot.

On another note, just hit level 23.

Last edited:
I remember the CEO or whatever was saying we've only seen 10% of the game so far. It's gotta be closer to 5% now that they've taken a lot of stuff away without giving us anything in return.

Hatched a 536CP, 92% IV Charmander yesterday
pimp.gif
how do u know what's its percentile or iv it is ?

Don't even look at that stuff anymore, just trying to catch them all, lol finally over 100 on my pokedex with some evolves still in the bag (no cheating here :lol: )

good grief

Just wasted all my candy on this piece of crap

Man I think im done with this game until they add moltres. Im so upset

I just bought my boys Pokemon X and Y and after about 20 minutes of playing they both were like "Dad this is way better than Pokemon Go". Lol.

I just bought my boys Pokemon X and Y and after about 20 minutes of playing they both were like "Dad this is way better than Pokemon Go". Lol.

Was thinking of getting the new Pokemon games, but it feels weird seeing all those "new" Pokemon. I remember having a hard enough time dealing with all the new Johto region Pokemon in Gold. I'm not sure how I'll feel about all those other Pokemon from the Hoeen and Sinho regions. **** just looks and sounds weird AF :lol:

Honestly, I only tolerated the new Pokemon just because of Lugia and Ho-Oh :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom