Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

If I evolve a gyrados and get twister im going to be sick. Wish there was a way to get specific moves.

I finally downloaded the app Wed night, so I'm only lvl 6. Should I be seeing (even low CP) starters in the wild, if they're out there? Before I downloaded the app, I used to see multiple Bulbasaur in my town pretty regularly on Pokevision, so I picked Charmander thinking that Bulbasaur was a gimme. I dunno if it was due to the spawn location switch happening or what, but I have yet to actually see a single starter in the wild 
mean.gif
 Beginning to think that my Charmander will be "Forever Alone" 
laugh.gif

Working late tonight (8:20 here right now), and I noticed that a wild Bulbasaur popped up near the edge of my building, but it was in range from where I work. I got excited... threw a pokeball, and the little guy ran off. Damn it. At least I have hope that I can actually get one, though. Only bad thing is it's got me tempted to stay late more to see if it will show up again (lol)- seems like Bulbasaurs mostly came out at night when I used to see them on Pokevision...

Last edited:
I'm sick to my stomach man ... this update is horrible ....

Bulbusar

4 Regular Balls - Great Hit all Berries

7 Great Balls - Most Great Hits all Berries

3 Ultra Balls - 2 Great Hits all Berries

and dude still bounce ... 

SMH!

I'm sick to my stomach man ... this update is horrible ....

Bulbusar

4 Regular Balls - Great Hit all Berries

7 Great Balls - Most Great Hits all Berries

3 Ultra Balls - 2 Great Hits all Berries

and dude still bounce ... 

SMH!
But my man RFX gonna come in here and say nothing has changed with the update :lol:

So pretty solid mons or as close to perfect ones on IV are the ones you want to evolve correct?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom