Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I gave up with that IV calculator it told me my growlithe was trash then it tells me its solid. 

Im at a Magmar nest atm 
smokin.gif

**** yall with these 4, 500 CP Eevees :lol: Srs I was pissed with mine. ******* 111 CP. Waste of life that one.

Maybe that ain't an eevee.....
Still the CP is still buns so yeah
Does it depend the level u got the 10k egg or the level u hatched it???

I finally downloaded the app Wed night, so I'm only lvl 6. Should I be seeing (even low CP) starters in the wild, if they're out there? Before I downloaded the app, I used to see multiple Bulbasaur in my town pretty regularly on Pokevision, so I picked Charmander thinking that Bulbasaur was a gimme. I dunno if it was due to the spawn location switch happening or what, but I have yet to actually see a single starter in the wild 
mean.gif
 Beginning to think that my Charmander will be "Forever Alone" 
laugh.gif

Working late tonight (8:20 here right now), and I noticed that a wild Bulbasaur popped up near the edge of my building, but it was in range from where I work. I got excited... threw a pokeball, and the little guy ran off. Damn it. At least I have hope that I can actually get one, though. Only bad thing is it's got me tempted to stay late more to see if it will show up again (lol)- seems like Bulbasaurs mostly came out at night when I used to see them on Pokevision...
This bulbasaur is following me. Tonight I noticed it on my tracker at home. But it was just out of range to see it even though it was the closest poke on my tracker. Show yourself! 
mad.gif
 I walked all around my yard in the dark, but I didn't want to walk in my neighbors yards what with it being 11:30 at night 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
**** Pokemon ...

Another story ....

I'm a sitting in bed and decided that I wanted to evolve my Magickarp ... I said F it and evolved the highest CP one.

Once it finished evolving

View media item 2121332I end up with this ********. I'm highly upset as it is the 2nd time I end up with crao after being exited previously to the evolved.

I'm about to go to sleep when I feel my phone vibrate .. I check to see what was it and see this in my radar.

View media item 2121335
So if course I'm clueless to where it's at but I say to myself ... Man the poke God are trying to redeem their self with the evolve fiasco.

I put on my sandals call my dog an go for the hunt.

After I go around the entire block I don't find ****, so I said let me jump on my car and drive around instead as its 12am. One house away from mines, my dogs shoots out and starts to chase something. Normally I call her and she comes running back, however this time she decides to be a ***** and continue to **** with whatever animal she was fuxking with.

All of the sudden she stops and starts to walk towards me but she doesn't stop next to me but continues towards my house. As soon as she pass me I'm looking at her and I'm thinking the animal must of have bite her or something because she is acting mad strange like something happen. As I approach the house I see something on her mouth .. I'm like this ***** is eating something and I scream for her to let me see. As I get closer I see that its foam. Now I'm fuxking worrying that she has some type of mutative species or rabbies that is instantaneous. I'm thinking here I am with all this b.s. for trying to catch a snorlax. I rush inside and I let her come in.

I'm calling wifey talking about bring me the keys we have to take summer to the er. About a minute pass and I start smelling this foul odor. I'm like wth is this odor. Then is starts to become stronger and stronger infecting the entire house.

Then I get it .. This ***** got blasted by a skunk.

Ya don't know how I'm feeling right now. My entire house smalls worst than **** .. I have some important things to do tomorrow.

I went to buy some stuff to try and eliminate the smell and the first thing the register chick says. .. Wow it smells like skunk.

**** this man .

**** Pokemon ...

Another story ....

I'm a sitting in bed and decided that I wanted to evolve my Magickarp ... I said F it and evolved the highest CP one.

I end up with this ********. I'm highly upset as it is the 2nd time I end up with crao after being exited previously to the evolved.

I'm about to go to sleep when I feel my phone vibrate .. I check to see what was it and see this in my radar.

So if course I'm clueless to where it's at but I say to myself ... Man the poke God are trying to redeem their self with the evolve fiasco.

After I go around the entire block I don't find ****, so I said let me jump on my car and drive around instead as its 12am. One house away from mines, my dogs shoots out and starts to chase something. Normally I call her and she comes running back, however this time she decides to be a ***** and continue to **** with whatever animal she was fuxking with.

All of the sudden she stops and starts to walk towards me but she doesn't stop next to me but continues towards my house. As soon as she pass me I'm looking at her and I'm thinking the animal must of have bite her or something because she is acting mad strange like something happen. As I approach the house I see something on her mouth .. I'm like this ***** is eating something and I scream for her to let me see. As I get closer I see that its foam. Now I'm fuxking worrying that she has some type of mutative species or rabbies that is instantaneous. I'm thinking here I am with all this b.s. for trying to catch a snorlax. I rush inside and I let her come in.

I'm calling wifey talking about bring me the keys we have to take summer to the er. About a minute pass and I start smelling this foul odor. I'm like wth is this odor. Then is starts to become stronger and stronger infecting the entire house.

Ya don't know how I'm feeling right now. My entire house smalls worst than **** .. I have some important things to do tomorrow.

I went to buy some stuff to try and eliminate the smell and the first thing the register chick says. .. Wow it smells like skunk.

**** this man .
Your story def tops mine. I was a little heated about that bulbasaur and then accidentally evolving a worthless Pidgey earlier (without a Lucky Egg) due to fat-fingering my phone when I was simply trying to clear the "successfully captured" **** off my screen... 
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I've seen the sillhouette for Snorlax and Tauros at work, but I've never actually encountered them. Soon...

Last edited:
**** Pokemon ...

Another story ....

View media item 2121332I end up with this ********. I'm highly upset as it is the 2nd time I end up with crao after being exited previously to the evolved.

View media item 2121335

**** this man .

Best story I've read on NT in a long time

But seriously guys.... Can anybody help me. I've hatched 15 eggs ranging from 2k-10k's. I've gotten bulbasaur, ratatas, eevees, zubat, and PIDGEY'S. CP 127 was the highest, and that was the zubat I just hatched. How do I get something besides super weak mons? I'm pretty sure I'm the most unlucky player in this entire thread. Lvl 20 btw....

But seriously guys.... Can anybody help me. I've hatched 15 eggs ranging from 2k-10k's. I've gotten bulbasaur, ratatas, eevees, zubat, and PIDGEY'S. CP 127 was the highest, and that was the zubat I just hatched. How do I get something besides super weak mons? I'm pretty sure I'm the most unlucky player in this entire thread. Lvl 20 btw....

There's nothing you can do; luck of the draw. The best advice is to not have any expectations when it comes to eggs.

Last edited:
Couple magikarp candies away from having over 400. Man Im scared to use all these at once lol

Dont think ill have the heart to collect them all again

A few hours ago Niantic increased the scan refresh rate on their API from 5 seconds to 10 seconds, doubling the time required to scan for new Pokemon in the area. This slows down 3rd party tracking apps, and breaks any that do not update to this new standard (the apps miss Pokemon if they scan on a smaller timescale).

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT THIS DELAY IS LONG ENOUGH TO BEGIN EFFECTING THOSE WHO RIDE BIKES. Even at moderate biking speeds, 10 second refreshes have the potential to entirely miss Pokemon located towards the outer half of your "detection circle."

Now, if you bike and hope to catch Pokemon, you will catch fewer.

UPDATE: A guide for those who like to move. Using speeds, a 10 second update time, and a 70m distance for detecting Pokemon. Not doing the whole circular geometry thing, just giving approximate guidelines.

1 m/s = Average human walking speed. Game updates every 10 meters. At this speed you only risk missing Pokemon who spawn or have already spawned more than 60 meters to your left, right, or behind you. Straight ahead is fine.

3.35 m/s = Running at an 8-minute mile pace. Game updates every 33.5 meters. At this speed you can miss Pokemon that are more than 35 meters to your left, right, or back.

5.55 m/s = Easy cycling speed on a bicycle. Game updates every 55.5 meters. Good luck catching anything that's not directly in front of you.

Anything faster than cycling makes it extremely unlikely to encounter wild Pokemon.

This explains why I couldn't find that gyrados earlier. I thought the tracker was acting up, I was just moving too fast and passing right by it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom