Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

So my friends gyarados was XL and maxed out.. He got hydropump. I evolved two of them that were not XL with twister. Then evolved an XL maxed out and got hydropump. Someone try it. We're 2-2 on that even tho it supposed to be random. Finally the grind is over. XL magikarp turned into XS gyarados.

View media item 2123568
you mean magikarp? I guess it makes sense there is a medal for catching a bunch of XL magikarp. Figures, my lowest cp magikarp is an XL.

Last edited:
i'm convinced theres mad people gps spoofing in san francisco. gyms getting taken over instantly with no one in the vicinity :lol:

Mass cheating kills player bases they need to start perma banning people and not give more people a reason to do it.

Last edited:
SMH @ at people cheating. It aint that serious, b.

Go out and explore. It's actually a good way to spend time with your kids (If you have). My daughter is now catching up to the series on youtube lol

Last edited:
Save your stardust as long you can. Can't believe i wasted all my stardust only to catch same but higher CP mons .. after i hit lvl28

Last edited:
The only reason why someone wouldn't have stardust is because they get lazy and don't want to bother with the rattatta and the likes.

Capture all.

I also don't get why you dudes keep saying don't evolve eeves because eventually you going to catch a much higher one. At least here Eevees are a dime a dozen. I evolve them and power them up .. Depending on moves I straight cash them for candies.

i'm convinced theres mad people gps spoofing in san francisco. gyms getting taken over instantly with no one in the vicinity
laugh.gif
i literally got up and walked around after my gym was instantly taken here in INDY, literally no one was there... like WTF

Maaannnn I just hit Level 21 and my team is looking basura compared to y'all. I need to hit up Central Park sometime soon. I haven't even encountered a wild 1000CP+ Pokémon yet.

I inadvertently activated a Lucky Egg this morning so my Pidgey/Weedle/Rattata grind was initiated prematurely. Got like +40000XP though so I ain't even mad.

View media item 2123759

View media item 2123825
View media item 2123826
Level 21. Vaporeon is the only mon I've powered up. Everything else was caught or naturally evolved.

Just wish I could get snorolax, charizard, Lapras, dragonite or gyrados. I've never even seen them on my radar and out of the 20 eggs I've hatched, the best thing I've gotten is a 103 cp bulbasaur :smh:

Back
Top Bottom