Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Got enough candies for a Raichu but my highest level Pikachu is only 274.
Patience is the name of the game when it comes to evolving. I'd wait til you get a beast. Or at least above average :lol: but depending on your level 274 might be high :nerd:

Patience is the name of the game when it comes to evolving. I'd wait til you get a beast. Or at least above average :lol: but depending on your level 274 might be high :nerd:
blasphemy ... If you wait .. You are going to be super pissed when that monster turns out to be a guppy. No power moves no nothing. ... This wait to evolve is true to some extent ...

Some other few things I wish Niantic fix/incorporate

DATA

Example

How many days have you held a gym?
If the gym was attacked?
Combo of Mons that defeated your GYM?
How many and which mons did yours defeated?
Etc.

For each Mon have a list of moves that they can evolved to. Some with 100% joints to 25% joints. When you evolve you have to do a random preselected objective and if you pass with perfect you get the selected move (ie really train the mon)
Etc

Just random thoughts ...

I'm going to hunt pikachu...  I saw the shadow on my nearby radar while I was driving so I might know where he is now.  I'll check again tonight...  I caught a higher cp evee that I'll evolve soon.  Hopefully it makes it up to 1000cp lol

Some other few things I wish Niantic fix/incorporate

DATA

Example

How many days have you held a gym?
If the gym was attacked?
Combo of Mons that defeated your GYM?
How many and which mons did yours defeated?
Etc.

For each Mon have a list of moves that they can evolved to. Some with 100% joints to 25% joints. When you evolve you have to do a random preselected objective and if you pass with perfect you get the selected move (ie really train the mon)
Etc

Just random thoughts ...

They should just let us use X amount of stardust and/or candies to change the moves

Last edited:
They should just let us use X amount of stardust and/or candies to change the moves
trust me - Im mad as **** for the Archanine and Gyarados that I evolved too - but letting anyone and everyone evolved to super moves it's a bad idea ...... thats why I said - each mon should be different - even with the test for evolving - I dont think a supermove (100%) should be included in everymon .........

yeah any of those sites where they want your login info can pretty much do whatever they want and u can risk getting banned.

i wouldn't even give them my burner accounts. :nerd:

Last edited:
So which one of these app locators "kinda" works .....

Poke radar worked for me today TBH. I saw a dratini but the timer went out before I could get to it.

Caught a seadra, ryhorn, and growlithe today cuz of the app. All Pokemon I've never seen before

Last edited:
So which one of these app locators "kinda" works .....

Poke radar worked for me today TBH. I saw a dratini but the timer went out before I could get to it.

Caught a seadra, ryhorn, and growlithe today cuz of the app. All Pokemon I've ever seen before

Poke radar def working similar to how well pokevision was. Caught 2 dratini today using it

Yeah it's litttttt on the coast of Toronto rn but I can't bring myself to get up and go over there :lol:

Yeah it's litttttt on the coast of Toronto rn but I can't bring myself to get up and go over there
laugh.gif
Harbourfront and Trinity Bellwoods is lit b. Caught an Electabuzz and a few Magmars 
nthat.gif

Caught a seadra, ryhorn, and growlithe today cuz of the app. All Pokemon I've never seen before

Wish I woulda known about this. Was downtown for a few hours. Downtown Fort Worth is worthless if you don't want Zubats

A 1500 Blastoise ran away from me earlier today after 1 razzberry and 1 ultra ball 
mean.gif
. But got a CP 100 Venasaur and later got a CP 1000 Charizard right as I was heading home 
pimp.gif
. Would've been cool to get all 3 og evolutions in 1 day. 

Last edited:
Harbourfront and Trinity Bellwoods is lit b. Caught an Electabuzz and a few Magmars :nthat:

Damn I caught a Magmar out here I think I may have found a nest too. But haven't seen any electabuzz
Wish I woulda known about this. Was downtown for a few hours. Downtown Fort Worth is worthless if you don't want Zubats
:lol: man that's how it is where I stay in Houston and Toronto, nothing but rattata and pidgey smh

A 1500 Blastoise ran away from me earlier today after 1 razzberry and 1 ultra ball :smh: . But got a CP 100 Venasaur and later got a CP 1000 Charizard right as I was heading home :pimp: . Would've been cool to get all 3 og evolutions in 1 day. 

Shiiiiiiiii atleast you can even run into those Pokemon. I still haven't seen a charmander in the wild :lol: I'm level 21

Back
Top Bottom