Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

1 of my side accounts got banned. thank god it wasnt my main/best account but still sucks. been seeing that screen since last night and still this morning. my other account logs in just fine tho. those cowards at niantic are trying to keep it on the low by trying to disguise it as server issue page. be careful guys. looks like permabans r here.

Last edited:
the problem, when my guy gets knocked out he still has life.. so a revive doesn't work ,,, i cant use it.

my guys literally have 1% life after losing. 

That's what I'm saying. Just use your potions to the Pokémons that you put in the gym so you can heal them to full health everytime. Suicide your attacking Pokémons and just revive them and start fighting with half health

So I just downloaded this app last night, caught the first Pokemon and now the map is blank. No pokestops, gyms or sightings, just me and a blank map of the area. I live across from Manhattan so my map should be poppin. Re-installed 3 times same thing. I can't be banned, granted my iPhone is jailbroken, I literally just started playing.

All im working on now is getting the strongest version of the pokemon I want. Meaning camping at nests and hatching eggs. I've caught some decently high level pokemon and their stats have been trash for the most part. IVs may not play a part right now but I'm sure they'll matter soon in some way otherwise there would be no need for them. So if anyone needs inspiration to keep playing there's that goal.

Man...I hate living and working in the suburbs. I am level 21 and I've only seen and caught 67 Pokemons :smh:

Pokémon is singular and plural like DEER. Please stop it with saying PokémonS. I doubt anyone in here says deerS.

lol thank you.

Maybe I should start saying Pokémen just to stir up the pot. :lol:

1 of my side accounts got banned. thank god it wasnt my main/best account but still sucks. been seeing that screen since last night and still this morning. my other account logs in just fine tho. those cowards at niantic are trying to keep it on the low by trying to disguise it as server issue page. be careful guys. looks like permabans r here.

View media item 2130957

You cheated and they're the cowards for banning you?

View media item 2130957

Were you spoofing all across the globe?

View media item 2130957

Good good..keep em coming

Last edited:
Were you spoofing all across the globe?
if hes got multiple accounts hes probably using a bot. with no goals, or battle systems or anything really to work for this level of cheating is pointless in my opinion. unless youre just going to sell accounts

Exactly. You don't win anything in this game. You take over a gym and lose it in 20 minutes. It's just bragging rights at this point

gonna be stuck on lvl 22 for a while..100k tho 
sick.gif

squad is mediocre 

how exactly am i a coward? read and comprehend first internet thugger. i got caught and manned up and posted it in here to simply to warn others in here who are obv cheating as well. i didnt email niantic complaining about being banned nor did i complain in my original post about being banned. im taking my medicine. but theyre still cowards in trying to disguise it as server issues when its blatantly not the case. just let people know theyre banned. thats the ONLY thing i complained about.

how exactly am i a coward? read and comprehend first internet thugger. i got caught and manned up and posted it in here to simply to warn others in here who are obv cheating as well. i didnt email niantic complaining about being banned nor did i complain in my original post about being banned. im taking my medicine. but theyre still cowards in trying to disguise it as server issues when its blatantly not the case. just let people know theyre banned. thats the ONLY thing i complained about.

Yeah I'm not understanding how niantic are cowards. You got what you deserved, QYB

how exactly am i a coward? read and comprehend first internet thugger.

the irony.. :lol:

You misunderstood him. He didnt call you a coward. He said how are you calling Niantic cowards for banning you...

Have you guys ever let someone log in your account and catch something?

My girl is going out of the country and I was thinking of doing that

But if it might get me banned I won't bother

i dont see why it would be an issue? 

Not like you cant travel and play abroad, that would be dumb on their part  

i dont see why it would be an issue? 

Not like you cant travel and play abroad, that would be dumb on their part  
Except if they see you logged into two devices at once. Otherwise, yeah, doesn't seem like it should be a problem.

i dont see how they wouldnt see it any different than spoofing on their end as far as there servers go so be careful about being soft banned. id not sign in for a few hours on your device before she signs in on hers, and then when shes done, wait a few hours before you log back in.

Back
Top Bottom