Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Lol posted a warning here simply to warn others who are obv cheating and got 10 dudes on my jock.

Read my post again. Its a side account. My main is still my best and its not banned. Altho that side account was getting up there. Still playing. So suck it for those who are happy thinking i took a big L lmao.

So tell me im banned. Dont put up a screen telling me i cant login due to server issues. I never said i didnt deserve it. I admitted from the jump i deserved it. No complaints. So for all the people who keep saying that, blow me.

Dudes feening to jock they cant read?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just stop, you are racking up way too many L's right now

Last edited:
Lol posted a warning here simply to warn others who are obv cheating and got 10 dudes on my jock.

Read my post again. Its a side account. My main is still my best and its not banned. Altho that side account was getting up there. Still playing. So suck it for those who are happy thinking i took a big L lmao.
i learned that its best not to even bring it up lol may not seem like a big deal to you or me but it is to others. only thing im using is the directional pad now a days and a built in pokevision like map, but its good to know that theyre dishing out perma bans

1 of my side accounts got banned. thank god it wasnt my main/best account but still sucks. been seeing that screen since last night and still this morning. my other account logs in just fine tho. those cowards at niantic are trying to keep it on the low by trying to disguise it as server issue page. be careful guys. looks like permabans r here.

View media item 2130957

Were you spoofing all across the globe?

Nah im in nyc and was botting in central park on that accoint. Im thinking some spoofers also got banned or r going to

Were you spoofing all across the globe?
if hes got multiple accounts hes probably using a bot. with no goals, or battle systems or anything really to work for this level of cheating is pointless in my opinion. unless youre just going to sell accounts

Started with my main but at lvl 20+ its a GRIND that i cannot keep up with due to work and life so i made a 2nd account and botted on that to level up to 30 possibly and see what its like. No way im reaching 30 anytime soon on my main. Thats an INSANE amount of exp needed.

So tell me im banned. Dont put up a screen telling me i cant login due to server issues. I never said i didnt deserve it. I admitted from the jump i deserved it. No complaints. So for all the people who keep saying that, blow me.

Dudes feening to jock they cant read?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just stop, you are racking up way too many L's right now

Or you can hop off.

Started with my main but at lvl 20+ its a GRIND that i cannot keep up with due to work and life so i made a 2nd account and botted on that to level up to 30 possibly and see what its like. No way im reaching 30 anytime soon on my main. Thats an INSANE amount of exp needed.
i dont doubt it at all. im not even concerned about level anymore. trying to either hatch or catch hi IV'd charmanders, squirtles, bulbasaurs, poliwhirls, dratinis and such. tons of EXP just from all the failures i caught lol

i learned that its best not to even bring it up lol may not seem like a big deal to you or me but it is to others. only thing im using is the directional pad now a days and a built in pokevision like map, but its good to know that theyre dishing out perma bans

I dont care what a bunch of rands think. I posted purely just to let it be known perma bans r finally here. Look at 80% of the lineups being posted. Tons of peeps cheating. This is just a warning to them. They can heed or do what they want with this info.

I didnt post and complain about being banned. Show me where i did. Altho they need to just say people r banned lol not throw up a server issue screen.

That's bs .. I was thinking the same thing. I know people all over ... Who's to say they can't log in as me and catch me a Snorlax or something.

I mean it's just like a video game ... You might need some assistance and let someone pass a level or something for you.

I dont care what a bunch of rands think. I posted purely just to let it be known perma bans r finally here. Look at 80% of the lineups being posted. Tons of peeps cheating. This is just a warning to them. They can heed or do what they want with this info.

I didnt post and complain about being banned. Show me where i did. Altho they need to just say people r banned lol not throw up a server issue screen.
All legit .. Just put in work.

Came in here trying to "warn" other cheaters ... Guess what no one cares if they are doing it legit and the audacity to call them coward was what made some people react a certain type of way.

U a cheater and they banned you ... What's the cowardly act? That's probably a soft band and you have your other account up in no time.

Legit...

View media item 2131145

Cheaters never win, yall are the worst. I'm glad they're finally implementing permabans. The funniest part is how you lame cheats always try to rationalize it . You're like Cartman in that fishsticks episode if you tell yourself something over and over you actually start to believe your own bs.

Last edited:
For dude whose girl is going out of the country, Niantic expressly states that allowing someone else use your account is against the rules. Not sure if they'll actually enforce it or not, just letting you know.

Cheaters never win, yall are the worst. I'm glad they're finally implementing permabans. The funniest part is how you lame cheats always try to rationalize it . You're like Cartman in that fishsticks episode if you tell yourself something over and over you actually start to believe your own bs.
is it really that serious though? like we have to get into the psychology behind it? people are committing bannable offenses let them do it at their own risk. them getting banned or not is going to affect your game experience.

seriously feels like some of you get some kind of pleasure from the word cheater 
laugh.gif

All legit .. Just put in work.

Came in here trying to "warn" other cheaters ... Guess what no one cares if they are doing it legit and the audacity to call them coward was what made some people react a certain type of way.

U a cheater and they banned you ... What's the cowardly act? That's probably a soft band and you have your other account up in no time.

Legit...

View media item 2131145

Not a soft "band". Know what you are talking about before you stunt. Theyre not cowards for banning me. Its expected. Look at ingress. Theyre cowards for trying to pass it off as a server overload issue.

and i bet you caught at least 1 of those pokemon with the help of a 3rd party tracker.

Last edited:
Soon you gnna have to contact niantic letting them know you going to be out of the country so they clear you to travel :lol:

Here comes the cheaters justification that I hear so many times

I live in a remote area
I don't have time to play
It doesnt affect your in game experience
We still have to catch the actual pokemons
Our pokemons do not have guaranteed high CP
Our pokemons do not have guaranteed high IV
The game is pay to win
You guys who used pokevision are cheaters too and are just as bad as spoofers and botters

Last edited:
half these fools talking down to me have used pokevision or some other 3rd party tracker not approved by niantic. thats cheating as well. its just that niantic couldnt do anything to u and had to settle for simply shutting some of those sites down.

I havent heard anyone say "suck it" as an insult since the 2nd grade [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Dudes having side accounts like they have side chicks? Welp :lol:

Might pull the trigger and buy 8 egg incubator to hatch 9 5k eggs at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom