Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Speaking of cheating any of ya'll try the tutu app?
It's all about NecroBot and PoGoLocationFeeder :pimp:.

Details??
They were two bots that worked in conjunction with each other. But Niantic has actually been sending cease and desists to bot makers so NecroBot shut down earlier today. PoGo Feeder is still up. It gives you GPS coords for rare/high IV Pokemon so you can snipe them with a GPS spoofer.

It is affecting my gaming experience when I have to take out a level 30+ trainer with a cp3000+ Dragonite from the gym right outside my window.

putting in the work and grinding > botting/"cheaters"

It is affecting my gaming experience when I have to take out a level 30+ trainer with a cp3000+ Dragonite from the gym right outside my window.

well then its a good thing theyre cracking down on cheaters then. so then all you have to worry about is legit level 30+ trainer with  cp3000+ Dragonites 
laugh.gif

well then its a good thing theyre cracking down on cheaters then. so then all you have to worry about is legit level 30+ trainer with  cp3000+ Dragonites :lol:

your sarcasm doesnt even make sense

well niantic is cracking down. they updated their FAQ and now are issuing account terminations if caught using bots or gps spoofing programs.

Submit a ban appeal

Your account was permanently terminated for violations of the Pokémon GO Terms of Service. This includes, but is not limited to: falsifying your location, using emulators, modified or unofficial software and/or accessing Pokémon GO clients or backends in an unauthorized manner including through the use of third party software.

Our goal is to provide a fair, fun and legitimate game experience for everyone. We will continue to work with all of you to improve the quality of the gameplay, including ongoing optimization and fine tuning of our anti-cheat system. If you believe your account has been terminated in error incorrectly, you can appeal that termination through this form. For privacy reasons, please do not post appeals on social media.

source

finally, these lvl 35 fools getting the ban hammer holding gyms with their 3000CP dragonites :x :smh: :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

well then its a good thing theyre cracking down on cheaters then. so then all you have to worry about is legit level 30+ trainer with  cp3000+ Dragonites :lol:

I shouldn't have to worry about that anytime soon from a fellow trainer who is playing this game legit. Dratini's around here are damn near rare. I have only caught 1 of 3 and seen it on my radar 3 other times.

I have no issues with legit players and the strength of their mon's, its you easy way out mf'ers that I would rather not have to deal with in regards to gyms.

I shouldn't have to worry about that anytime soon from a fellow trainer who is playing this game legit. Dratini's around here are damn near rare. I have only caught 1 of 3 and seen it on my radar 3 other times.

I have no issues with legit players and the strength of their mon's, its you easy way out mf'ers that I would rather not have to deal with in regards to gyms.
and with the crack down you wont have to worry about that much longer from what it seems. bots are the only way these guys are getting anywhere near level 30

Just cracked a Lucky Egg

Was able to do 55 Evolutions

With the addition of 5 New additions to the Pokedex

Just cracked a Lucky Egg
Was able to do 55 Evolutions

With the addition of 5 New additions to the Pokedex

How much XP did you get 55k? I'm thinking of doing the same to get to level 20 finally since you get 2 more lucky eggs at that level. I'm 18 BTW.

How much XP did you get 55k? I'm thinking of doing the same to get to level 20 finally since you get 2 more lucky eggs at that level. I'm 18 BTW.
I had 30k exp at 20 only needed 20k more to get to 21

Now I'm at 21 with 41k

Don't know how that happened

Should have did a before and after screenie but I was stocked to use that Egg

I think you get double with new pokemon

So I got the 1000 for evolving and the double exp for New Pokemon Registered

So instead of 1000 for Evolving a New Mon I got 2,000

Welp its starting :smh:
A few days ago the police told people not to park on the north side of the local park because people were "freaking out" that people were parking close to their house. Then yesterday the cops kicked everyone out the park late at night saying that the park is closed. Someone obviously is complaining because before this the local cops said they would not be kicking people out the parks if they're there after hours. I'm talking people were playing Go there till 3 in the morning and cops riding by kept it moving. Some would even get in on the lures. I just know its some of these old people who live around here that are complaining :smh:

I'm tempted to write a letter to the city but don't think I have a leg to stand on.

Last edited:
Now I'm at 21 with 41k

Don't know how that happened
Should have did a before and after screenie but I was stocked to use that Egg

I think you get double with new pokemon
So I got the 1000 for evolving and the double exp for New Pokemon Registered
So instead of 1000 for Evolving a New Mon I got 2,000

I think 61k xp is what you got. And double xp for new mons registered is correct.

I used pidgycal to crack my first lucky egg the other day and they recommended 67 mons for max usage with a time of 30.5min needed.

I went so fast trying to evolve 67 mons thinking I would be cutting it close. In the end I was surprised 2 minutes left. :lol: Then I realized I could have squeezed another 6 mons at least.

So I went from lvl 15 to 18.

Now I know though that I can do 73 mons at least in that 30 min span for my next egg. What sucks now is that these rats and birds are higher levels so farming them is much harder. :x

Last edited:
I think 61k xp is what you got. And double xp for new mons registered is correct.

I used pidgycal to crack my first lucky egg the other day and they recommended 67 mons for max usage with a time of 30.5min needed.

I went so fast trying to evolve 67 mons thinking I would be cutting it close. In the end I was surprised 2 minutes left.
laugh.gif
Then I realized I could have squeezed another 6 mons at least.

So I went from lvl 15 to 18.

Now I know though that I can do 73 mons at least in that 30 min span for my next egg. What sucks now is that these rats and birds are higher levels so farming them is much harder.
sick.gif
I was lowkey getting mad the animations were taking so long

I clicked back to check the time and then the Level 21 Congratulations message popped up!

Didn't think I was gonna make it
laugh.gif

I know now

That I need a stopwatch running so I don't have to click back and check the time

Glad I'm not the only one with a Pidgey not wanting to stay inside the ball problem.

Think I'm at 38 mons that I want to evolve right now going to try and get to 50 before dropping the egg. Should have at least 3 new ones as well.

I found a trick for helping gain exp:

I went to the Pike in Long Beach, you can sit and be in range of 3 pokestops and a gym. I'd hit up the pokestops and grab the pokemon whenever they're up. When none are up, I'd hit up the gym and it'd be constantly under attack by 5+ people from my team so when it is joint battle all the damage done to the pokemon is added up in your battle gage bar. So essentially it's 5vs1 and the gym melts instantly. Just "getting in" on the battle with 3 gym opponents of any CP would yield 750exp (with lucky egg), costs no poke balls, and sometimes not even a potion.

Last edited:
Welp its starting :smh:
A few days ago the police told people not to park on the north side of the local park because people were "freaking out" that people were parking close to their house. Then yesterday the cops kicked everyone out the park late at night saying that the park is closed. Someone obviously is complaining because before this the local cops said they would not be kicking people out the parks if they're there after hours. I'm talking people were playing Go there till 3 in the morning and cops riding by kept it moving. Some would even get in on the lures. I just know its some of these old people who live around here that are complaining :smh:

I'm tempted to write a letter to the city but don't think I have a leg to stand on.

Does the park have hours of operation?

Saw an update and got excited thinking they're finally going to implement the new tracking.

Turns out it's just "stability improvements" and "no text fixes", not really sure why they have to tell us they aren't doing text fixes :lol:

I could probably evolved 40 max with 1 lucky egg
laugh.gif

that evo animation kills me
I was lowkey getting mad the animations were taking so long
My old *** phone chokes on the app all the time. I'm expecting it to crash several times on evo animations when I try to run this Lucky Egg tomorrow... 

This morning on my way to work I took the "scenic route" to hit as many Stops as I could to restock on balls... on 4 attempts to view gyms, it crashed 4 times 
sick.gif
 Normally it's more like half-half... 
mean.gif
 I def see why they list my phone as incompatible in the Google Play store, but I wanted to play too bad to go without 
laugh.gif
 so I went the manual APK route. 

Last edited:
Saw an update and got excited thinking they're finally going to implement the new tracking.

Turns out it's just "stability improvements" and "no text fixes", not really sure why they have to tell us they aren't doing text fixes :lol:
Hey at least they communicating with you

Back
Top Bottom