Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

That's the only way other than hatching the same Pokemon via eggs which usually gives more than the usual 3 candies.
Each Pokemon caught also gives StarDust so even the measley Rattatas are important to a degree.
all those rattatas have me feeling like:
tumblr_mzb9t7V1LR1qaypu9o1_500.gif

For those that agreed perishing difficulties with the app... Are you logged in direct or through Google?

I had horrible connection issues with Google and ever since registering through the Pokémon website thing it's been night and day. Outside of the little hiccup this morning I haven't had a connection issue within the last 48 Hours.

Went on a little walk right now and caught a Ponyta.

View media item 2097640

Last edited:
I have one evee, and it's an extra small. Thing looks like a chihuahua. Went to all that trouble to level up my strongest pidgeot all the way to pidgeot. Then I catch a wild pidgeot that's almost as strong, and is XL. Filled up my whole screen.
I saw the sizes next to the weight, but I didn't realize that they all vary in actual size. Dope.

Just evolved to Pigeot.
pimp.gif

Used an incense at the crib last night and nothing. My crib is a deadzone

I saw the sizes next to the weight, but I didn't realize that they all vary in actual size. Dope.

Just evolved to Pigeot.:pimp:
size was different when catching it, looks the same on the Pokémon list. But it also has an XL tag. I think I'm gonna wait a little bit before evolving anymore Pokémon until everyone is sure how to do it for maximum benefit

Currently focusing my energy on making the most swole G'd up Rat in the game so I can show up to gym ready to body squads.

to cut down on accidents, i'm gonna turn my car into a transport for go players. they'll pay me 10 bucks to drive around the city for an hour. i pull over when they want me to.

Where's the good spots to find different Pokemon in Pittsburgh? I tried the Reddit but found no answers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom