Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Grats brah..it is currently not lit on my bed after popping an incense :lol: bout to go outside and risk it all with these last 15 minutes

So wait, do people really just start walking all around town trying to catch these pokemans?

I was driving down towards the beach yesterday and I saw all these little groups of people with their phones out while walking or eem riding their bikes

man how is it that a day after it released the 3 gyms by my house all have like level 500 pkemon. I guess people really don't work

Legit rode my bike around for 30 mins looking for that damn ivysaur that was teasing me :smh:

pokemon go then froze when i caught my 3rd pikachu and never saw it again :frown:

Last edited:
man how is it that a day after it released the 3 gyms by my house all have like level 500 pkemon. I guess people really don't work

Lol I'm saying. The gym right next to my crib is like all 500+ I can't even go over there. I get smacked every time

Wonder if I saw any NTers at mission valley mall in SD yesterday cause there was a grip of people at the pokestop

These are the lil rapscallions robbin' folks at the poketraps

Baker_Miller_Warner_5393986_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

It's summer time fam. Kids not in school they probably out all day catching Pokemon

If I owned an ice cream shop id pay these guys to make my store a pokestop. Nintendo about to cake.

I was at my local pizzeria this afternoon around 4pm and they had the NY Post doing interviews with the managers while I was waiting for my food. Was funny to sit by the side and listen to the questions while I had my game on. Surprisingly, the journalist said that some businesses are not happy with the influx of people hanging around their establishments. One of the questions she did as was what the demographic was of the people and they said mid to late 20s mostly.

Last edited:
View media item 2097978
No clue what I'm doing. I know I got weak Pokemon on it but a spot was open so I had to take it since it's my favorite baseball squad and I was walking my dog on the 7th (hence the name) lolol

Anyway thought it was dope

No clue what I'm doing. I know I got weak Pokemon on it but a spot was open so I had to take it since it's my favorite baseball squad and I was walking my dog on the 7th (hence the name) lolol

Anyway thought it was dope
Holding down a gym will gain you Pokecoins.

Back
Top Bottom