Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

@HOOD17  You hit up MOA or UofM yet 
nerd.gif
 .. also heard the State Fairgrounds is lit 
nerd.gif

I have 2 questions. 1. Does this game not work on wifi? I don't see my character move anywhere. 2. What does power up do for the creatures you catch. I never played or followed

Isn't it 101 Magikarp?

Keep 1 to evolve + 3 candies for catching one + 1 candy for transferring

I have 2 questions. 1. Does this game not work on wifi? I don't see my character move anywhere. 2. What does power up do for the creatures you catch. I never played or followed

It does work on wifi..but u still have to have GPS on.

It just makes them stronger.
CP is combat power..its exactly as it sounds.
Dont bother using stardust to level up anything thats under 300

Does anyone got the list of all the Pokemon that are available?

Its all original 151.
Minus the legendarys..which will be available at some point as an event.

If i was a betting man..id say team yellow would get zapdos..red moltres..blue articuno

http://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/pokemon.shtml

Last edited:
Can't even imagine how the servers gon' be like when an event happens where people have to go to one place and defeat a certain legendary Pokemon.

By then alot of ppl arent going to be playing anymore.

Ive seen a ton of ppl who are playing this..and have never played a pokemon game before.
Its all over social media, so of course everybody wants to be involved..but once the hype dies down..theyll stop playing.

By then alot of ppl arent going to be playing anymore.

Ive seen a ton of ppl who are playing this..and have never played a pokemon game before.
Its all over social media, so of course everybody wants to be involved..but once the hype dies down..theyll stop playing.

Thats what im wondering. Just how many will stop playing?

How messed up/funny would it be if Articuno was only available in Siberia or some other artic heck hole.

Moltres? Find the nearest active volcano.

Zapdos? Only available during thunder/lightening storms.

:lol:

When I battle how
Do I use moves? When I tap it does basic move? How do I do the bigger damage?

Special Attacks needs the bars filled and ocne filled just hold the screen for a bit and it'll do the Special.

^ ^
He won't, he'd probably gt kicked out soon but once you become a trainer in the gym, you can claim pokecoins and stardust right away and then the reset timer starts with the next time you can claim next 21 hours.

Been getting my weight up all day. My squad looking better than this morning.

by this weekend, my **** will be tight :smokin

Gotta hit up another hot spot like it did tonight, and pop some incense/lucky eggs to get my XP up.

Last edited:
^ ^
He won't, he'd probably gt kicked out soon but once you become a trainer in the gym, you can claim pokecoins and stardust right away and then the reset timer starts with the next time you can claim next 21 hours.

Without data I can't do ****. Not even fight gyms.

Passed by a few in random area that were taken over 2-3 levels by weak *** Pokemon. Would have easily took over all spot

I'm not even sure I full understand the gym thing.

If there's 2 or 3 levels of Pokemon, I have to beat all 3? Then I get the top spot? Or would all 3 of my top Pokemon take over those spots? Because I see each level is a different user.

I tried reading around but nothing really explained in depth or anything

I got my **** worked at a gym today.

I'm good on that until I get my CP up

Back
Top Bottom