Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

If you guys are interesting in meeting up with a group of people check out http://www.meetup.com/ and see if there's any groups in your area.

Team Valor in SD slacking :smh:

Capture-87-251468269163.png

Last edited:
Went on a walk during lunch :lol: I work around a bunch of tech companies... So many stops and people out trapping.

Still haven't tallied my catch, but I got some new ones.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:smh: when you transfer a Pokemon and then an unknown error occurs and it just disappears and you get nothing

Stuck at my desk, tried putting my phone into my metal desk drawer to trip out the GPS. Gained 0.5km so far :lol:

Still salty I got absolutely nothing for biking 6 miles yesterday

Last edited:
How does the app know you're walking as opposed to driving or biking? Is it the speed you're traveling at?

Yah, it's the speed. Some say it record anything less than 30mph but that hasn't been my experience even when I drive in residential area at 10-15mph.

I think the constant disconnect and connecting just messes up the km count.

Leaving Pokemon Go on while playing golf is probably an easy way to rack up km's, especially if you don't rent out a cart and walk the course.

Yea I don't understand how exactly the app measures walking vs biking/driving, but I kept under 10mph (according to my bike computer) throughout most of my bike ride and still logged 0 kms.

Last edited:
Isn't there an accelorometer in phones that it could use to detect phone movement?

Last edited:
I wish it counted like a pedometer then my daily jog/runs on the treadmill would count.

I think I'm just going to start running outside despite it being close 100 degrees out here these days.

Really only worry is battery though.

Back
Top Bottom