Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

whats my best course of actions to do when i activate my lucky egg?

Lucky Eggs only for 30 minutes so I would save all the evolutions for that timeframe and I would go to where Pokestop with a lure and then stack that with incense and just catch as many Pokemons as you can and evolve when possible. Even better when you find two Pokestops that overlaps each others range and then both have lures.

So using incense at a lure enabled pokestop compounds how many wild mons that will pop up for you?

Last edited:
How do you get a lucky egg? :nerd:
Just evolved my Eevee into Vaporeon, ready to hit the gym with my Pinsir too. :smokin

How do you get a lucky egg?
nerd.gif

Just evolved my Eevee into Vaporeon, ready to hit the gym with my Pinsir too.
smokin.gif
supposedly at level 9 but i didnt see any at pokestop.

i was granted 1 when i became level 10.

still at level 10, wondering if it worth using it yet.

im in a constant struggle of wanting to hit up a gym but also wanting to not waste anything that would be more useful to me later in the game.

most of the gyms around me have players above my level and almost all have pokemon with cps greater than mine.

i feel like ill never catch up 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

How do you get a lucky egg? :nerd:
Just evolved my Eevee into Vaporeon, ready to hit the gym with my Pinsir too. :smokin

Got lucky egg from a pokestop. Need an incubator tho.
Just came back from bodying electabuzz and scyther with my pinsir. :smokin

Last edited:
Ran into this dude like 15 mins ago
what level are you?

i feel like this would be a good add to when people say what they find.

im trying to figure out at which level the CPs jump. 

im a 10 and rarely get 2-300 cps.

a friend whos i think a 16 now stays getting 700-900

what level are you?

i feel like this would be a good add to when people say what they find.

im trying to figure out at which level the CPs jump. 

im a 10 and rarely get 2-300 cps.

a friend whos i think a 16 now stays getting 700-900

Level 10 about half way through my level as well

How do I drop a lure at a poke stop? I have one but when I try to use it it tells me that it can't be used at this time

Made a friend on the bus. 17 year old kid. Pokemon bringing bros together.:lol:

Team Mystic til the casket drops.
I was chilling in the shade today at the beach and met this dude who was also on Valor. We both shared tips and just talked about pokemon in general for like 2 hours. Also took over gyms and showed him how to put pokemon in them and how to collect the bonuses

Made a friend on the bus. 17 year old kid. Pokemon bringing bros together.
laugh.gif

Team Mystic til the casket drops.
I was chilling in the shade today at the beach and met this dude who was also on Valor. We both shared tips and just talked about pokemon in general for like 2 hours. Also took over gyms and showed him how to put pokemon in them and how to collect the bonuses
AYO!

Cruising down the street tonight and I noticed a lot of people playing this game..

However people need to pay attention to their actual surrondings especially at midnight while playing this game.. Two high-school kids walk right through on-coming traffic trying to catch Pokémon by following the footprints.. They didn't even noticed they were in the streets.. Their heads were completely glued to their phones.. :smh:

Also I noticed a lot of young couples walking at midnight trying to catch Pokémon together.. :rofl:
These young couples can't think of anything better to do with each other at midnight but catch Pokémon.. :lol:

Last edited:
these two vids should be in the first page and the title updated so people could watch these first, it helps a lot

I didn't even know missed pokeballs throws could be tapped on as it rolls away and you get it back

Back
Top Bottom