Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

IMO Flareon is the worst of the 3

Jolteon while having a lower CP is very serviceable in killing Gyarados

Flareon is glass as hell, barely beats opponents with a type a disadvantage

IMO Flareon is the worst of the 3

Jolteon while having a lower CP is very serviceable in killing Gyarados

Flareon is glass as hell, barely beats opponents with a type a disadvantage

It's strongest feature is defense so I was hoping for a vaporeon with aqua tail to defend gyms

My last few eevees have been 700+ CP. All trash flareons and 1 electron like 1300 CP with good moves. I have a few more 700+ stocked up and candies to evolve. Praying for Vaporeons lol.

Thats a sick squirtle

Yeah I basically wasted a ton of candies and stardust on my hatched mons before the update :stoneface:

Kinda unhappy about that

Thats a sick squirtle

Yeah I basically wasted a ton of candies and stardust on my hatched mons before the update :stoneface:

Kinda unhappy about that
What happens in the new update and why is it considered wasting? Haven't paid any attention to anything except the Farfetch'd while a way :lol:.

Thats a sick squirtle

Kinda unhappy about that
What happens in the new update and why is it considered wasting? Haven't paid any attention to anything except the Farfetch'd while a way :lol:.
Wild Pokémon IV no longer correlate to pokedex number. So not all wild dratini will be 90+ and not all squirtle will be really low IV.

Flareon a G. My dude has embeber and fire blast.

My dude named jolteo, electron :rofl:

Lmao bruh I ain't eem know. ***** all da same to me. I really thought dude was calling me out for misspelling electreon as "electron".. like I only missed it by one letter. Then I realized that ***** real name is jolteon :rofl: [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wild Pokémon IV no longer correlate to pokedex number. So not all wild dratini will be 90+ and not all squirtle will be really low IV.

Yeah..

I honestly dont care about the starter since they are buns anyway
They arent great in battle, more like trophies so I spent tons of dust and candies on them
Now they can be obtain quite easily if you visit a nest.

The days of finding nice IV eevee and dratinis are over and those 2 evolved forms are the strongest in the game

Local bulbasaur nest became a magmar nest
indifferent.gif

My close to home nest became nothing. It was a machop --> Growlithe --> Poliwag nest

Now its stupid kabuto and they spawn like only 2x per day.

The nest change has been pretty bad for nyc
If you care about Gen 2, you can get the Magmars for Magby

They need to change up the gyms feature. Like maybe make some of them type specifics or add some CP limit for a few. Right now it's basically the same Pokémon defending and same attacking.

luong1209 luong1209 , you got two Farfetch'd? One for me, right?

:lol:
j/k
:nerd:
I could only find one :frown:, but I'll trade you whatever the day the possibility of trading comes so that you can fulfill the pokedex.

Or you can steal a pair of Red's yeezys and we'll make that trade happen ASAP :lol: jk.

Last edited:
Damn. Fastpoke is usually my go to if I have trouble finding something. He may have been a little further than where u were at since he's not on the top of the list.

Do you live in a high elevation area? I've heard they're more common around high elevations.

If it makes you feel any better, I had 2 run away from me 2 nights in a row. Cp 2400 and cp2200. Wasted about 80 balls trying to catch em too. I did catch one earlier this week but it took me 40 ultra balls to do so.

It's just hard for me to even hit them cause they're too far away. I waste too many pokeballs just trying to hit them

It's just hard for me to even hit them cause they're too far away. I waste too many pokeballs just trying to hit them
The worst thing about high-level mons that are far away is that when you swipe it fast to throw it far, a lot of times the app misinterprets it as you wanting to throw a curveball. Wish you could tap a checkbox to disable curveballs if you know you don't want to throw one. Otherwise it starts straight, then hooks like mad and lands offscreen... 
mad.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:

The worst thing about high-level mons that are far away is that when you swipe it fast to throw it far, a lot of times the app misinterprets it as you wanting to throw a curveball. Wish you could tap a checkbox to disable curveballs if you know you don't want to throw one. Otherwise it starts straight, then hooks like mad and lands offscreen... >: :smh:  

I've noticed turning on AR and positioning the Pokémon at the bottom of the screen makes it significantly easier to throw Pokéballs at them.

Back
Top Bottom