Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

It's just hard for me to even hit them cause they're too far away. I waste too many pokeballs just trying to hit them
The worst thing about high-level mons that are far away is that when you swipe it fast to throw it far, a lot of times the app misinterprets it as you wanting to throw a curveball. Wish you could tap a checkbox to disable curveballs if you know you don't want to throw one. Otherwise it starts straight, then hooks like mad and lands offscreen... 
mad.gif
mean.gif

I've noticed turning on AR and positioning the Pokémon at the bottom of the screen makes it significantly easier to throw Pokéballs at them.
hmm, good tip. I always have AR off- I'll have to try that sometime.

In the beginning I used to catch mons with the AR on while driving... WORST IDEA EVER!

Magby is pre-evolved Magmar. You're probably thinking Magmortar.
I forgot about him lol, but isn't the baby system going to work by getting a boy and girl Magmar and breeding them? The nest could confirm him getting at least one boy and girl.

Magby is pre-evolved Magmar. You're probably thinking Magmortar.
I forgot about him lol, but isn't the baby system going to work by getting a boy and girl Magmar and breeding them? The nest could confirm him getting at least one boy and girl.
I'm pretty sure this game is too basic to add in something like breeding. Niantic seems to have designed the game for a target audience that wouldn't want/grasp something like that. Actual pokemon fans/players (before Go) are pretty much just along for the ride... the core mechanics of the game aren't explained because they figure the average person won't bother asking, IMO. Which leads to hardcore gamers going in and datamining that info out of the code so we'll know more than stumbling around clueless, lol.

Last edited:
I hatched 3 10k eggs today. Was really hoping for a Lapras. I don't have one yet.

Eevee

Scyther

Eevee

:stone

It seems like a lot of the mons hatched from eggs are in the wrong tier. I feel like Eevee and Pinsir are definitely 5k level mons, IMO. Scyther and Onix are alright as 10k assuming Scizor and Steelix will eventually be added into the game.

And there's a long list of 5k hatches that I think should be 2k, majority of my eggs are 5k and I tend to hatch mons that are already super common in my area :smh:

I honestly thought that the 3 starters for sure would have been 5k hatches but I'm cool with them being in 2k eggs 8)

It seems like a lot of the mons hatched from eggs are in the wrong tier. I feel like Eevee and Pinsir are definitely 5k level mons, IMO. Scyther and Onix are alright as 10k assuming Scizor and Steelix will eventually be added into the game.

And there's a long list of 5k hatches that I think should be 2k, majority of my eggs are 5k and I tend to hatch mons that are already super common in my area :smh:

I honestly thought that the 3 starters for sure would have been 5k hatches but I'm cool with them being in 2k eggs 8)

Too lazy to look for a source to confirm, but I believe the egg tiers are based on the steps needed to hatch the eggs in the main games.

Never paid attention in the games to know different eggs had different hatch distances. I used to just hop on my bike and ride off in da wind til them joints hatched :lol:

I'm level 24 and I've seen 2 10k eggs. 1 from when I was level 5 I believe, and another one like 2 levels after that. And none since.

Outta curiosity I looked to see how many Eevees I've caught:

Seen: 173, Caught: 152 
laugh.gif

Of course there's highs and lows, but that's a daily average of:

Seen: 2.7, Caught: 2.4

That's more than I was expecting. Of course I caught 10+ when I went grinding one day recently, so that kinda skews things a bit. I guess I do see at least one at work and one at home each day, so it makes sense.

Last edited:
Tap the egg with two fingers to skip hatching animation.

They need to implement an evolve animation skip too.

Last edited:
Just hatched a 10k...omanyte. Only three 10k for me has been pinsir, electrabuzz and omanyte.

Back
Top Bottom