Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I don't know how many of y'all know your Pokémon, but I really can't wait until the 6th generation comes out :lol:

The Greninja is a problem. Dude might be Ashs number one Pokémon. Or definitely top 3 with Charizard and Pikachu

Last edited:
I don't know how many of y'all know your Pokémon, but I really can't wait until the 6th generation comes out
laugh.gif

The Greninja is a problem. Dude might be Ashs number one Pokémon. Or definitely top 3 with Charizard and Pikachu
how if abilities arent implemented in the game

I don't know how many of y'all know your Pokémon, but I really can't wait until the 6th generation comes out :lol:

how if abilities arent implemented in the game

Yeah if the game mechanics don't get a huge overhaul I don't see Greninja posing much of a problem. Fast Pokémon have been pretty nerfed

I just like dude :lol:

I'm sure by Gen 6 they would have fixed the mechanics :lol:

Imagine Water Shuriken being summoned :x :x

Really? It's going on for 20 years. Stronger then ever. Every time the games come out it's the number one and 2.

They just finished one of their best seasons with Kalos and going to the next region Alola. I'm sure this is still the beginning of Pokémon go.

Really? It's going on for 20 years. Stronger then ever. Every time the games come out it's the number one and 2.

They just finished one of their best seasons with Kalos and going to the next region Alola. I'm sure this is still the beginning of Pokémon go.

I preferred ash's sinnoh run, even tho he didn't get as far as he did in kalos

I'm speaking specifically for Pokemon Go. Not Pokemon in general. There's tons of Pokemon left, that's true but how are they going to implement 6 generations of changes and updates (not just pokemon) without fundamentally changing Pokemon go into a different game that doesn't just imitate the hand held games? People are going to get tired of playing the same game with just different sprites. The battle system offers zero customization. Trading is going to be a breath of fresh air but again it'll only be new for gen 2. What are they going to do with gen 3,4,5 etc? Atleast with the hand held games they take place in different regions, which explains the differences in Pokemon and such, new adventures and all that. This game revolves around where you are. Which to me isn't a problem for what it is, but there are a ton of things already in place that kind of limit how this game develop in the future. And if they try to string it out generation by generation it's going to run out of steam by gen 3-4.

I preferred ash's sinnoh run, even tho he didn't get as far as he did in kalos

I really just enjoyed kalos. This region had really good Pokémon. And the new girl (Serena) that they brought in showed a really different dynamic with her having a real crush on Ash.

Like I said Greninja>>> too beastly. Also the ending was totoally awesome with them saving the world type ish. Actually felt like they were in danger.

Decided since I feel like I'm close to the end of this game, decided to power up everything out of frustration :lol:.

Any of you guys use incense in areas where mons don't normally spawn? If so,how many does it attract? I've used it roughly 20 times now and it has spawned exactly 6 every time.

I've only used incense once. It was okay. I didn't count, but now that you mention it, mine might've been about 6, too.

I'm level 21 and now have 5 lures. I've never used a single one because I'm never close to a Stop except when I'm passing by. There's plenty of Stops around town, but none are at places I actually go to. I'm thinking about just throwing them away because I never use them 
mean.gif

I gotta figure out how to teleport to Central Park,

If anyone knows anything without having to jailbreak my 6s I'd appreciate it.

My area is basura.

I've never eem seen a Lapras on any tracker maps in my state :frown:

Got bulbasaur for days though

I've never seen a Lapras, either. Grass types are king here. I just caught a Bulbasaur this morning, finally giving me enough candies for a Venusaur. 
devil.gif

I also recently got enough candies to make Vileplume and Victreebel and have been sitting on a lot of candies to make a couple Parasects and Exeggutors... 
nthat.gif
 Just need to make time to crack a lucky egg and get evolving.

Last edited:
Any of you guys use incense in areas where mons don't normally spawn? If so,how many does it attract? I've used it roughly 20 times now and it has spawned exactly 6 every time.

Incense spawns 1 mon every 5 mins automatically.

And then 1 mon for every X amount of kilometers walked. I forget the number.

Last edited:
I heard if you are near a big body of water to pop incense while at sea. Good mind are supposed to pop up if there is nothing on the radar.

I heard if you are near a big body of water to pop incense while at sea. Good mind are supposed to pop up if there is nothing on the radar.
I had always heard that incense mons are independent of your surroundings (geography, mons on your radar, etc). But I don't have any way to prove that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom