Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I live in the hills and I come across eevee every now and then, and same at my work.

Tbh I'm playing this for nostalgia, so I've been hunting for a cubone cause that was my favorite one when I was a kid. I found one on a freeway exit ramp and tried to catch it but my
Life was more important. So I'm gonna go circle the exit ramp during rush hour to get that Son of a gun.

i work by all lawyers and man its insane at the amount of them who are playing lol grown men in suites out here tryna catch em all. 

gonna hit up the Schuylkill river later on and go on a smoke walk tryna catch some water pokemon 

Copped this bruh on lunch break
pimp.gif

very nice man all i run into are weak *** meowths  
mean.gif

There's a ****** dratini in my neighbors yard somewhere :lol:

I'm salty I wanna go over there and catch it

I tried to get my Pidgeotto to max level so I could evolve it but it told me I had to be a higher lever (I'm currently lvl 8).

I seem to only be catching CP100+ and weaker Pokemon right now and the same ones, seems like certain cities have certain Pokemon that are native to the area. I'm sure NY got way more Rattatas than the rest of the U.S. >D

I tried to get my Pidgeotto to max level so I could evolve it but it told me I had to be a higher lever (I'm currently lvl 8).

The semi circle you're probably referring to doesn't indicate how close you are to evolution. It just shows how far you can power up that Pokemon at your current level. Evolution is done with candies, nothing else.

Last edited:
I tried to get my Pidgeotto to max level so I could evolve it but it told me I had to be a higher lever (I'm currently lvl 8 ).

The semi circle you're probably referring to doesn't indicate how close you are to evolution. It just shows how far you can power up that Pokemon at your current level. Evolution is done with candies, nothing else.

Yea, I know that but I remember reading that it's better to evolve at your Pokemon's strongest point, which I was trying to get to before I evolved it. I have the candies, just wanted to get it to the max cp before evolving.

I tried to get my Pidgeotto to max level so I could evolve it but it told me I had to be a higher lever (I'm currently lvl 8 ).

Yea, I know that but I remember reading that it's better to evolve at your Pokemon's strongest point, which I was trying to get to before I evolved it. I have the candies, just wanted to get it to the max cp before evolving.

I actually read the opposite. I heard that you achieve max CP by evolving to final form, then powering up.

Is there a way I can edit my username/nickname?

Nvm, found the info I needed -

How do I change my nickname or team?

Nickname changes

Nickname changes are only allowed for players that accidentally input their real name or other personally identifiable information as their nickname. Request a nickname change via the Help Center. Change requests currently take several weeks to review and process.

Team changes

Unfortunately, we are unable to change make team changes at this time.

Do your Pokemon grow when they battle?

Like if I use a Charmander and win will he take less candies to evolve?

This is BS! I've missed out on catching an Electrode, Exegguter, Fearow and Seaking all because the game either freezes or doesn't let me tap on the Pokemon when they appear.

The servers needs some serious repair. The GPS is even inaccurate at times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom