Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Sometimes crashes/freezes for me after I catch Pokemon.

BTW, this game is totally unfair for people in Manhattan. So many poke stops and pokemon. I've leveled up so fast in a span of a few days. Made it level 9. Trying to get that Gyarados is going to be so annoying. Anyone know how to get the Legendary Birds or one of those dogs after Eeeve? I can't seem to find anymore Eevee either.
I purposely parked 20 blocks away from work so I can get to stopping along the way. Might take me an hour+ just to get up there cuz I'm definitely snaking the avenues as well.

after you beat the gym pokemon the gym should now be white, click on it then on the bottom left theres a circle click on it and itll ask you what pokemon you want to leave there

First 2km egg yielded me a Zubat and 7 candies :stoneface:

Second 2km egg yielded me a high CP bulbasaur :pimp:

Ok I know this was explained, I was at a valor gym (I'm valor) so if I beat both Pokemon would I be at the top of the gym?

damn pikachu escaped my pokeball like 4 times last night.

little while later caught a scyther, thank god comcast has my neighborhood on lock i got wifi all over here.

i got a couple spots that been yielding me good results.

Last edited:
If they were smart they would let you pay to hatch eggs. These 10km joints are OD lmao

Caught a Tauros at lunch time. Some old head was fiendin to grab a hitmonchan right next to me outside my job.

There's literally no need to spend real money on this game if you hit enough pokestops
maybe this afternoon ill be harvesting these stops and c whats up... ive only gotten incenses and lures from leveling up though and its not like i havent been hitting the stops up i have nearly 100 pokeballs 
laugh.gif

Pokeballs go by fast once you start encountering higher CP Pokemons.

I used to have about 150+ and that dwindled fast just walking around and encountering no Pstops.

I think to some, it makes a bit more sense to spend money especially if Pstops aren't easily accessible.

Got to admit, I hate treshing items so I have considered at least upgrading the backpack to carry more stuff. I'd imagine once they introduce more Pokemons that many will require moe Pokemon space as well.

Ok I know this was explained, I was at a valor gym (I'm valor) so if I beat both Pokemon would I be at the top of the gym?
no it gets put in  order from highest CP to lowest CP

But there was only 2 spots? So I would take over the lowest one?

It doesn't work like that. By beating the same team gym, prestige goes up and it has to go up high enough where you can place an extra trainer in there (every 2k prestige I believe).

You don't get to kick any of your own team out.

Last edited:
Pokeballs go by fast once you start encountering higher CP Pokemons.

I used to have about 150+ and that dwindled fast just walking around and encountering no Pstops.

I think to some, it makes a bit more sense to spend money especially if Pstops aren't easily accessible.

Got to admit, I hate treshing items so I have considered at least upgrading the backpack to carry more stuff. I'd imagine once they introduce more Pokemons that many will require moe Pokemon space as well.

no it gets put in  order from highest CP to lowest CP

But there was only 2 spots? So I would take over the lowest one?

It doesn't work like that. By beating the same team gym, prestige goes up and it has to go up high enough where you can place an extra trainer in there (every 2k prestige I believe).

You don't get to kick any of your own team out.

This **** is confusing and not simple

So I have to sit there and keep beating it? My stuff is slow but found a spot that was close to a new spot. Might go back later and claim a spot

Back
Top Bottom