Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Pokeballs go by fast once you start encountering higher CP Pokemons.

I used to have about 150+ and that dwindled fast just walking around and encountering no Pstops.

I think to some, it makes a bit more sense to spend money especially if Pstops aren't easily accessible.

Got to admit, I hate treshing items so I have considered at least upgrading the backpack to carry more stuff. I'd imagine once they introduce more Pokemons that many will require moe Pokemon space as well.

Ok I know this was explained, I was at a valor gym (I'm valor) so if I beat both Pokemon would I be at the top of the gym?
no it gets put in  order from highest CP to lowest CP

But there was only 2 spots? So I would take over the lowest one?

It doesn't work like that. By beating the same team gym, prestige goes up and it has to go up high enough where you can place an extra trainer in there (every 2k prestige I believe).

You don't get to kick any of your own team out.

This **** is confusing and not simple

So I have to sit there and keep beating it? My stuff is slow but found a spot that was close to a new spot. Might go back later and claim a spot

I feel like there's def a big learning curve for those who are serious about the game and not just walking around to catch with friends.

there's a lot of intricacies involved like when do something when to use something and such that could either excell you or set you back in your growth.

it's pretty interesting if you think about it that way. maybe in reaching but I find myself overthinking a lot of **** like an PS4 rpg game lol

Pokeballs go by fast once you start encountering higher CP Pokemons.

I used to have about 150+ and that dwindled fast just walking around and encountering no Pstops.

I think to some, it makes a bit more sense to spend money especially if Pstops aren't easily accessible.

Got to admit, I hate treshing items so I have considered at least upgrading the backpack to carry more stuff. I'd imagine once they introduce more Pokemons that many will require moe Pokemon space as well.

Ok I know this was explained, I was at a valor gym (I'm valor) so if I beat both Pokemon would I be at the top of the gym?
no it gets put in  order from highest CP to lowest CP

But there was only 2 spots? So I would take over the lowest one?

It doesn't work like that. By beating the same team gym, prestige goes up and it has to go up high enough where you can place an extra trainer in there (every 2k prestige I believe).

You don't get to kick any of your own team out.

This **** is confusing and not simple

So I have to sit there and keep beating it? My stuff is slow but found a spot that was close to a new spot. Might go back later and claim a spot

Yah it can be a lot to take in at first but it's really just about timing and utilizing the opponents weakness.

If you beat a Pokemon in the gym with higher CP (even if it is just 1 CP higher) then it gives like 500+ prestige (you also get some experience). So about 3-4 wins should do it, you're going to need potion to heal your Pokemons but that is pretty much it.

Been playing since Thursday I'm at level ten been working alot so not much down time. live in Chicago and work at the airport. It cool seeing everyone playing gathering making friends. 1/5 people on their phones are playing lol.
Next two days off guna go bike riding and catch a few.

View media item 2098540

So what's the word on other pokeballs, will that be an update with the trading??

lowkey upset i didnt get to go pokebruh hunting yesterday
mean.gif
bruh 
mean.gif

Supposedly Pokemon are really hard to catch as you level up

I'm at level 12 and think I might slow down a bit

Should have know n there was a thread for this game lol

I cant find anything good ever.

I have a low level bulbasaur too.

Im level 5 almost 6

All I see is eevees lol I'm in gr mi. I save the ones with 500+ cp and evolve them rest get turned into candies

i cant get away from all these damn eevees. 

not sure that this is common knowledge but it seems that once you capture a pokemon the more likely you are too see it. when i first started i only saw pidgey, but when i evolved it i started seeing pidgeotto, and now that i have a pidgeot im seeing them too

Back
Top Bottom