Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

whoa....didnt even know about these evolutionary items. never paid attention.

how do i check if ive gotten some of these items?

whoa....didnt even know about these evolutionary items. never paid attention.

how do i check if ive gotten some of these items?
theyre in your bag, should be the last items in there

quite 'rare to get' from pokestops

you are guaranteed one on your 7th day streak pokestop spin tho

slowking gets no love compared to slowbro lol

plus it has a mega 
Excuse me in advance I'm about to nerd out real quick :lol:

Like I said competitively slow bro is just better, atleast for my style of play.not even considering the that he has a mega. Slowbro and slowking are nearly identitcal when it comes to stats and they have the same base stat total. The only difference is they have base defense and special defense switch. Slow bro has base 110 Defense and base 80 special defense, and slow King has reversed. Slowbro has access to calm mind so he makes up for his lower special defense in one turn while boosting his special attack at the same time. While slowking has no was to boost its defense aside from using scald (which slowbro also has access too) to burn the opponent, in which case slowbro still comes out ahead with just having higher defense.

When it comes to battling I'm a defensive player so I like my Pokemon to be hard to take down out of the gate and cause of that I can take the slower route powering them up

I run my slowbro like this

Ability:regenerator (restores half your health when you switch out)
Moves:
Calm mind (boosts special defense and special attach one stage every use)
Scald (a special attack wated move that has a chance to burn and burn cuts a pokemons attack in half which makes him physically more defensive)
Psyshock (a psychic special attack move that does damage based on defensive stat as opposed to special defensive)
Slack off/rest (regain health)

Pretty much I calm mind 2 or 3 times to boost my special attack and special defense and use scald on physically defensive Pokemon and pyschock on specially defensive Pokemon. Use slack off to regain health or rest to regain health and shake any status affect that you may get.

Sorry for the long unrelated Pokemon post lol

Maaan finally got the 7 day spin item...the upgrade item even though I never even seen Porygon :smh:

Lol I hatched a porygon like 4 months ago. Never seen another. Imma be hella salty if that's the first upgrade piece I get :lol:

Lol I hatched a porygon like 4 months ago. Never seen another. Imma be hella salty if that's the first upgrade piece I get
laugh.gif
your doing better than me then

only place i have seen one is in a gym
ohwell.gif

Excuse me in advance I'm about to nerd out real quick :lol:

Like I said competitively slow bro is just better, atleast for my style of play.not even considering the that he has a mega. Slowbro and slowking are nearly identitcal when it comes to stats and they have the same base stat total. The only difference is they have base defense and special defense switch. Slow bro has base 110 Defense and base 80 special defense, and slow King has reversed. Slowbro has access to calm mind so he makes up for his lower special defense in one turn while boosting his special attack at the same time. While slowking has no was to boost its defense aside from using scald (which slowbro also has access too) to burn the opponent, in which case slowbro still comes out ahead with just having higher defense.

When it comes to battling I'm a defensive player so I like my Pokemon to be hard to take down out of the gate and cause of that I can take the slower route powering them up

I run my slowbro like this

Ability:regenerator (restores half your health when you switch out)
Moves:
Calm mind (boosts special defense and special attach one stage every use)
Scald (a special attack wated move that has a chance to burn and burn cuts a pokemons attack in half which makes him physically more defensive)
Psyshock (a psychic special attack move that does damage based on defensive stat as opposed to special defensive)
Slack off/rest (regain health)

Pretty much I calm mind 2 or 3 times to boost my special attack and special defense and use scald on physically defensive Pokemon and pyschock on specially defensive Pokemon. Use slack off to regain health or rest to regain health and shake any status affect that you may get.

Sorry for the long unrelated Pokemon post lol

I know, I play competitive lol,

Not really a doubles players but I can absolutely see why getting that belly drum off quickly and hitting first can be a huge advantage

Protect with lax on turn 1, set up trick room with your other mon, belly next turn with lax, use follow me with the other and proceed to swep

finally got a evo item 

sun stone, came from the same poke stop that gave me the metal kings rock 

finally got a evo item 

sun stone, came from the same poke stop that gave me the metal kings rock 
Nice... I'm pretty sure my two items came from the same Stop, too (Sprint). Though if one of my items came from a 7-day streak bonus (the 2nd one probably was), I guess it was just luck that it just happened to be at the same place.

Btw, just noticed that after Niantic changed the power of moves/mons, my Venusaur now has an ideal moveset (Razor Leaf/Solarbeam). IIRC before the update, Vine Whip was the better Quick Move... so that worked out for me in this case, but I really wish they would stop screwing with core game mechanics like that. Changing stuff like that makes me regret transferring now-good mons or powering up now-bad ones... 
mean.gif
  (since we can't change the randomly-selected moves) 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom