Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Nice... I'm pretty sure my two items came from the same Stop, too (Sprint). Though if one of my items came from a 7-day streak bonus (the 2nd one probably was), I guess it was just luck that it just happened to be at the same place.

Btw, just noticed that after Niantic changed the power of moves/mons, my Venusaur now has an ideal moveset (Razor Leaf/Solarbeam). IIRC before the update, Vine Whip was the better Quick Move... so that worked out for me in this case, but I really wish they would stop screwing with core game mechanics like that. Changing stuff like that makes me regret transferring now-good mons or powering up now-bad ones... 
mean.gif
  (since we can't change the randomly-selected moves) 
sick.gif

i think somewhere i saw the petal blizzard was better then solar beam, but trainer tips made a video on it today and a little while later niantic changes moves again lol

Does the Evee trick for the new gen only work once?
The Eevee naming trick only reliably works once for each name/evolution, regardless of Gen.

IIRC, that single use gets burned if you evolve to that form before using the naming trick, too. So if you randomly evolve a Flareon and then try to name an Eevee Pyro for the first time, you'll get the same random chance you would've had if it wasn't named.

However, the Gen 2 evolutions possibly have another path that can be used after you've used the name trick. If you make an Eevee your buddy and get at least 2 candies from walking, evolving at Day results in Espeon and Night results in Embreon. Note that that Eevee needs to still be your buddy when you evolve for it it to work. This isn't confirmed, yet, but is a popular theory.

Last edited:
shaw333 shaw333 congratz on the NA dex.

tomorrow is my 7th day for pokestops. I'm hyped to get an evolve item (would be my first and i've spinned quite a few stops since the update).

Hah just caught a crobat in the wild. Didn't eem need a stupid special item (which I still haven't gotten any) stupid game

And 60
View media item 2343992

I think i got an item yesterday on my 100th spin of the day. Should be getting that soon today to test that theory.

It just hit me and made me super annoyed, it's complete crap that starters go from 25 to evolve to 100. Just a giant pain in the ***. Should be 50.

Havent got a gen 2 poke from an egg since the 1st day they were available, seems odd to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom