Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Ouch that sucks. I found one of those sudowoodos with 84 iv the other day was prerry happy, would be pissed if it came from a 10k though.

Got to collect my 10 coins for the 3rd day in a row with little effort. Finally got some high level gyms in my town.
View media item 2353306

Last edited:
Picked up a Sun Stone yesterday evening! That's my third evo item so far (Dragon Scale, King's Rock, Sun Stone)... fiendin for dat Metal Coat.

Not counting the evening of the Gen 2 release (supposedly evo item drop rate was accidentally higher then), I've gotten 2 items since then, over 13 days. I've started tracking my spins for the past week, and I'm averaging 30.5 spins/day.

Multiply times 13 days, and that's about 396 spins, or 198 spins per item, which is a little less than the 227 spins per item I calculated based on that Silph Road report, but still in that ballpark.

Last edited:
Ouch that sucks. I found one of those sudowoodos with 84 iv the other day was prerry happy, would be pissed if it came from a 10k though.

Got to collect my 10 coins for the 3rd day in a row with little effort. Finally got some high level gyms in my town.
View media item 2353306

where are you located?
it's literally impossible to hold a gym for couple hours in Cali. If its SF, maybe 40mins tops

Last edited:

haven't watched it, on my way home, but by the title, Evo items at nests, I've gotten my kings rock and metal coat at my local nest

I'm not too mad about the Pineco I hatched. Forretress is basically a poor man's Scizor, but without needing Metal Coat to evolve. And I haven't caught any wild Pineco around here, just seen one on the scanner. There are definitely much better things that can be hatched out of a 10k egg, though, especially considering how rare any non-5k egg is 
mean.gif

I'm not too mad about the Pineco I hatched. Forretress is basically a poor man's Scizor, but without needing Metal Coat to evolve. And I haven't caught any wild Pineco around here, just seen one on the scanner. There are definitely much better things that can be hatched out of a 10k egg, though, especially considering how rare any non-5k egg is :smh:

They are bastards with the non-5k stinginess
View media item 2353611

just spun a king's rock today.

decision time on whether to evolve a slowking or politoed.

Last edited:
Hanke says the next major update this year will be a overhaul to the current gym system.

Also a "systemic solution" to spoofers is coming

Back
Top Bottom