Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

it was my second day streak and I ended up getting a sun stone. I feel like I got my first sun stone from the same place. It wasn't my first poke stop of the day either, it was just a random one in the morning. I got the same stone early in the morning also.

I also hatched a Mantine from a 5K egg.

Last edited:
Forgot I got a sun stone too
laugh.gif

Metal coat and sun stone.

What can I use the stone for?
sunkern, and gloom

I just realized before the gen 2 release I evolved like 4 horseas so I'm down to only 17 candies. Kings rock is useless to me right now!

still without an evo item. This is niantic's issue. yes the 4 of us that are in this thread will keep playing and at this point i use it as a pseudo fitbit, but spinning over 1000 stops without getting an item is going to turn people off. Its a joke. 

#65 gen 2 - shuckle

still without an evo item. This is niantic's issue. yes the 4 of us that are in this thread will keep playing and at this point i use it as a pseudo fitbit, but spinning over 1000 stops without getting an item is going to turn people off. Its a joke. 

#65 gen 2 - shuckle

I think it's cool.. it is a form of rarity in gen 2 when out of what 80 Pokemon.. most have caught over 70% in what two weeks easily..

naw im out. I spin 150-200 a day and haven't got one since 2/22. so just avg'ing the low end i have 1050 spins with nothing to show for it 

another 7 day streak and still 0 evo item.

I'm not turning hundreds of stops like others but probably been doing 30-50 stops a day since the evo item and still at 0 :lol:

Oh well.

Sitting on 37 chansey candies and currently walking. Should've been less lazy during Vday event :smh:

Back
Top Bottom