Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I finally got my first two 10k eggs after playing this game from the beginning. Hatched both today.

Both Gligars.

This game blows. 

Hey

Atleast gligar evolved in 4th gen lol
Holding another probably impossible item to get 
laugh.gif

I finally got my first two 10k eggs after playing this game from the beginning. Hatched both today.

Both Gligars.

This game blows. 

The feels :lol:

I haven't seen a 10k in a while.

Getting closer to blissey. Still need to walk about 25km though

And with that I've completed gen 1 NA pokedex

View media item 2380071
Still have yet to find one or even see one in a gym

Same. Never seen one anywhere. Don't think they exist, the Internet is just trolling me.

Both Gligars.

This game blows. 

My last 3 5k eggs in a row have been phanpy. I guess it's cool because I've never seen one in the wild, it's just weird. I up to 44 phanpy candies and I've never seen one :lol:

Anyone caught the other colored magikarp and have a pic of it? And does the gyrados change colors? I haven't seen any and caught tons of them

Both Gligars.

This game blows. 

????

You must not hatch many eggs at all

Anyone caught the other colored magikarp and have a pic of it? And does the gyrados change colors? I haven't seen any and caught tons of them

Shiny pokemon are super rare.
And yeah, it evovles into a red gyarados

woohoo...finally got a 45% IV, 1700CP lapras. how bittersweet.... >D

BTW about this latest update....man niantic is really slowing down the game for me at least...anybody else notice it? the pokestops takes like 3 seconds now to show up after clicking on it. same as when you tap a mon to catch it.

od job niantic. :smh:

Last edited:
I noticed that also as I opened up the app for the first time today post updating. I thought it was just my service or something. :smh:

Haven't seen one shiny karp yet.

The odds of getting a good shiny karp are mad low.

I'd like a good red gyarados to stunt in the gym. Prolly won't happen :lol:

Maybe should've waited for easter. They might do an event with eggs / incubators.

You're right they prolly will. Not worried, still got a lock on my towns gyms and hella coin [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was told today that after level 30 of your Pokémon is maxed out even if you level up you can't boost them no more . I'm at level 30 currently

I was told today that after level 30 of your Pokémon is maxed out even if you level up you can't boost them no more . I'm at level 30 currently

Pokemon cp in the wild will be capped after lvl 30

But their max cp will increase until you are lvl 40

Still haven't seen a lapras on the event

Back
Top Bottom