Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Which IV calculator is everyone using? Does it also tell you which pokemon you should evolve if one's CP is higher but the other's IV is better?

My hatches during the event:

5k:

Vulpix

Abra

Meowth

Rhyhorn

Scyther

Natu

Rhyhorn

Natu

2k:

Rhyhorn

Cleffa

Squirtle

Ghastly

Dunsparce

Grimer

So the event was great for farming XP and candies, but I didn't get any new mons (besides new evolutions of ones I already had). Currently working on the only 5k egg I picked up during the event, and hoping that there's something good in at least one of the eight 2k eggs I got during it that I haven't hatched, yet...

as of 8pm EST i was still getting double XP. i have not opened the app since.....

but i cant recall all my 2k hatches but.....
2x togepi
grimer
2x koffing
stantler
2x squirtle
bulbasaur
machop
2x elekid
sneasel
dunsparce
2x woobuffet
shellder
eevee
magby
growlithe
..i think.

also hatched 6 10ks and got lapras, milltank, omanyte, aerodactyl, dratini, pineco.

overall the event helped me level up to 30 and get my halfway to 31.

Last edited:
so are there any tricks to making tyrogue evolve to what you want? I just hatched one of those beezy's. 5km distance as a buddy tho :smh:

Also hatched my first stantler and another togepi :pimp:

so are there any tricks to making tyrogue evolve to what you want? I just hatched one of those beezy's. 5km distance as a buddy tho
mean.gif

Also hatched my first stantler and another togepi
pimp.gif
hp is hitmontop

so are there any tricks to making tyrogue evolve to what you want? I just hatched one of those beezy's. 5km distance as a buddy tho
mean.gif

Also hatched my first stantler and another togepi
pimp.gif
Attack is Hitmonlee

Defense is Hitmonchan

HP is Hitmontop

If it's tied with 2 of any stat, there's a 50/50 chance. 

If all 3 are tied, then it's a toss up between all 3

Last edited:
My hatches during the event:

2 Tyrogue (one best stat attack and one best stat HP) 

2 Onix

Phanpy

Magby

Smoochum

Dratini

Charmander

Eevee

Abra

Wooper

Koffing

The spoofing problem has really gotten out of hand. One group of players is holding 15 to 20+ lvl 10 gyms with Blisseys. Seems legit.

Just evolved a steel wing/hurricane Dragonite :x :smh: :x

It was my best IV Dratini too :rolleyes
I know the feel...Not sure if I should power it up..Essentially, I think I should since once I do, it'll stay at gyms longer allowing me to collect more.

Finally got this dude
nice. i evolved my totodile during this past event and did not get the best movesets.
mean.gif
I evolved my 1st Feraligatr and 2nd Blastoise during the event, too:

Feraligatr: CP1786, 71% IV, Bite/Crunch (74% offensive, 98% defensive moveset)

Blastoise: CP1309, 100% IV, Water Gun/Hydro Pump (100% offensive, 84% defensive moveset)

I'm trying to figure out if either is worth powering up. Here are their overall rankings compared to other mons (rankings include unobtainables, like legendaries):

Feraligatr: #32 highest max CP, #43 best attacker, #104 best defender

Blastoise: #68 highest max CP, #98 best attacker, #123 best defender

So... even a powered up, perfect Blastoise is never going to be good in this game, and Feraligatr looks like a bad match for defending gyms. Which is too bad, because Bite/Crunch would be a nice defense against Exeggutors that would likely be attacking it... 
mean.gif

I want to know why Blastoise sucks so bad in Pokemon Go compared to the original games... 

In other news, I just caught a Houndoom (devil dog) in a cemetery... next to a Jesus statue... 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Evolves the swinub today just hit 221 on the pokedex . Got another sun stone on my 7 day spin ugh . I've been going back and forth between sun stones and metal coats . like homie said about I'd rather buy them . I need a dragons scale and kings rock

Last edited:
On top on the steel wing/hurricane Dragonite, took the mean L on Kawsone today.

So I raged power up my Dragonite and threw it in a gym. Hopefully it'll last in it for awhile.

Burnt out on this at the moment.. 50K from lvl 33 but cant get myself to play. Got 1000/1000 items and cant muster the enthusiasm to hunt or fight at the gyms to make room for new ****. RIP trillary dump [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom