Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

So i was chilling in the car yesterday waiting for my wife to come out the store..pulled out my phone and saw this
View media item 2415494

Low key started freaking out but i coudnt go look for it cause i had my daughter in the car with me..wife came out and we went to go eat...luckily it was right outside the restaurant

View media item 2415495
I already have a better one that i evolved..but easily the rarest wild pokemon ive seen by far

Not good ivs, but its high CP so it dosent even matter..

Will make good trade bait once we can trade

Last edited:
So i was chilling in the car yesterday waiting for my wife to come out the store..pulled out my phone and saw this
View media item 2415494

Low key started freaking out but i coudnt go look for it cause i had my daughter in the car with me..wife came out and we went to go eat...luckily it was right outside the restaurant

View media item 2415495
I already have a better one that i evolved..but easily the rarest wild pokemon ive seen by far

Not good ivs, but its high CP so it dosent even matter..

Will make good trade bait once we can trade

Cot damn homey :pimp:

I'm sittin here with two lame *** Chanseys and no way to get a Blissey unless I want to walk one of their stupid 5k ***** forever and a day... 
mean.gif
  lol

Last edited:
I'm sittin here with two lame *** Chanseys and no way to get a Blissey unless I want to walk one of their stupid 5k ***** forever and a day... :smh:   lol

I got really lucky with my first one.

Before the valentines day event i had never even seen a chansey...then i hatched one and got exactly 50 candies

Last edited:
Bots or even "'local' bots have been killing it for me here. no fun when I'm looking at the person with 3 accounts building a gym up.

I'm sittin here with two lame *** Chanseys and no way to get a Blissey unless I want to walk one of their stupid 5k ***** forever and a day... 
mean.gif
  lol
ive been walking my larvitar for over 110km, i have less then 30 candies too

mean.gif
  lol
You sound lazy AF lol.
I've walked a lot of pokemon, but I try to avoid walking 5k mons... it's just inefficient. I am constantly walking with 3k mons. TF outta here with that lazy ish.

Last edited:
I'm sittin here with two lame *** Chanseys and no way to get a Blissey unless I want to walk one of their stupid 5k ***** forever and a day... :smh:   lol
You sound lazy AF lol.
I've walked a lot of pokemon, but I try to avoid walking 5k mons... it's just inefficient. I am constantly walking with 3k mons. TF outta here with that lazy ish.
Chill :lol: it was a joke.

I'm walking my dragonite right now...Got about 330 candies...Possibly switching to larvitar soon, or Snorlax.

Nice. Too bad besides like one episode couldn't see Typhlosion put in that work. Dude has one of the best names ever too.

Wouldn't mind naming a dog that :lol:

mean.gif
  lol
You sound lazy AF lol.
Chill
laugh.gif
it was a joke.

I'm walking my dragonite right now...Got about 330 candies...Possibly switching to larvitar soon, or Snorlax.
aight 

Got enough Dratini candy? lol.

Larvitar is a way worse situation for me than Chansey. For Chansey, I've got 13 out of 50 candies, but I've got 6 out of 125 for Larvitar... 
sick.gif
 Definitely not going to walk it until I've hatched and caught many more of those.

I've got 60 Snorlax candy just from catching wild ones since the game started, but still haven't come across one that is worth boosting up (good IV, good moveset, reasonable CP)... one day...

Yea im sitting on 3 sun stones and another upgrade. Sunkern is my current walking buddy.

Maxed out my dragonite to 3218 cp

I'm sitting on 2 metal coats and 3 dragon scales that I'll never use . Prolly just throw them away

got a surprise kings rock yesterday. not even my 7th day. also hatched another porygon. but still need some more and an upgrade to evolve.

Back
Top Bottom