Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I need an upgrade. Only evolution item I haven't gotten yet.
who the fine female in your profile pic

nerd.gif

Deleted this game yesterday after I got a gligar from a 10k egg. Foh I don't got time for this ****.

It's funny y'all getting mad about Gligars... I got one in an egg, and I saw one in the wild (it ran after one ball)... but that's it. I mean, yeah, they are pretty worthless compared to other stuff you can get in a 10k egg (for instance, I still don't have a Lapras), but  I wouldn't be mad to get one in an egg b/c they're really rare here.

Last edited:
Rollout, I dusted my dragonite from 2400 to 3200, got 245 left.
Trying to get another dragonite to 3200 with the candies left. Gotta keep walking!

Also realized I don't have enough incubators right now
laugh.gif
Wow, nice! Guess you powered it up 16 times... One of my biggest issues in this game is gathering enough stardust to Power Up mons... having 10-15k of stardust is a lot for me at a given time
laugh.gif

I finally realized last night that it was unavoidable, walking Chansey was the mon that made the most sense to walk next, despite it being 5k for candies... So Chansey is my buddy, as of last night... 
mean.gif
 *shrug*

Yeah, looks like you need a half-price sale on incubators... wonder when the next event is gonna be?

Last edited:
I have enough for a chansey, but using the candy to power up. Would love to hatch another or find a blissey.

Finally gave in to walking the larvitar . 41 candies away from tyranitar. I'm at 224 in my pokedex . My other options were porygon hoppip or togepi all those I need a bunch of candies . So larvitar made the most sense and would be the most useful . I may give up before I get enough candy though .

I've had only 5 10k eggs sinc ethe beginning. (0 2k eggs, the rest 5 k.)

All five came after Gen 2 dropped.

All five are Gligars.

I'm done with this game.

I'd share more of my story but you wouldn't believe it
It's farfetched like I threw that **** a hundred meters
I keep it a hundred like I'm running a fever
I might take a breather but I won't ever leave you
If I was you, I wouldn't like me either
-Drake with the Pokémon reference

I've only hatched 184 eggs... not too surprising considering I've only bought 4 incubators IIRC

All of my coins go to buying incubators. I have hatched 613 eggs. I personally don't see a reason to constantly spend coins on anything else. I only buy 1 lucky egg when I have enough 'mons for a mass evolve session. My backpack is currently at 500 and my 'mon storage is 600. I stay in anywhere from 5-8 gyms daily. At this point the only "fun" I get from the game is hatching Larvatar, Mareep, & Chansey from 10Ks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom