Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

-First I'll set Tyrogue to my walking buddy(he's gonna evolve to hitmonchan) and scratch that off the list Done 
grin.gif

-Next I'll collect a crap ton of kabuto that will pop up so I can scratch kabutop off

-then catch all those omanyte to check off my omastar Done 
grin.gif

-pray that I find a aerodactyl Done 
grin.gif
 (took 8months)

-and finally set my next walking buddy to dratini so I can get my first dragonite. Done 
grin.gif
(Got lucky with three 10km eggs)

All that will be left is charizard and my gen 1 will be complete Done 
grin.gif
 (Had a long way to go. Same as kabutops.

Crazy thing is, I don't have Tauros but I have Corsola, Heracross, and caught a Farfetch'd on my trip to Japan this past month. 

I am looking forward to the walking thing to grind out the last of my Kanto Dex minus Regionals/Legendary. Once done with those, whatever time I have left I will grind my typhlosion, Gatr, and hopefully can snag a Larvitar at some point. 

Crazy thing is, I don't have Tauros but I have Corsola, Heracross, and caught a Farfetch'd on my trip to Japan this past month. 

I am looking forward to the walking thing to grind out the last of my Kanto Dex minus Regionals/Legendary. Once done with those, whatever time I have left I will grind my typhlosion, Gatr, and hopefully can snag a Larvitar at some point. 

I've never even heard of most of these mons :lol:

Yeah, lots of geodudes, kabuto's and gravelers my way. Also grabbed shuckle. Trying to grind out this candy for Golem,then swapping to dratini probably unless I get Larvitar. Need a Dragonite and Gojira. 

Back
Top Bottom