Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

|I ugh....back to rats, bugs, and birdies.

hatched a chansey a couple of hours before the event ended. so i swapped my dratini for chansey as buddy since i got enough for a dragonite. i was able to get a couple of quick candies. but i now have enough for a blissey. just need a few more to power it up after evolution.

Last edited:
1/4th walking was nice.

Rest was meh.

I'm down for a gen 2 starter event. Curious to see what they'll do for the 1st yr anniversary

well... got a sunstone for my 7 day thingy. and a surprise dragon scale from a couple of days ago. not bad.

but game is boring now after the event...my main focus right now are gyms.

well... got a sunstone for my 7 day thingy. and a surprise dragon scale from a couple of days ago. not bad.

but game is boring now after the event...my main focus right now are gyms.
I still can't get an upgrade. Having to get a pokestop every day is very annoying.

I got a 10k egg on my 7day pokestop streak. Anyone know if this is usually what happens or just coincidence?

Man. I walked my dratini but it still takes forever. Jeez. 5 candies for that guy.

Imagine a legendary walking like 10 for a candy :lol:

Man. I walked my dratini but it still takes forever. Jeez. 5 candies for that guy.

Imagine a legendary walking like 10 for a candy
laugh.gif
don't give them any ideas... 
sick.gif

Meanwhile, Niantic over here like

Last edited:
FINALLY! Very weak move set but one step closer to finishing the OG non-regional mons. Just have charizard, dragonite, and machamp left and I'm out!
you got all the Gen 2s?

AHHH just saw the OG in that. Congrats

Last edited:
FINALLY! Very weak move set but one step closer to finishing the OG non-regional mons. Just have charizard, dragonite, and machamp left and I'm out!
I'm still missing Hitmonchan, Electabuzz, Lapras, and Porygon for the Gen 1 NA dex.

I've hatched one Tyrogue so far, but its IVs predict it will end up being a Hitmonlee, which I already have 
mean.gif
 I need both Hitmonchan and Hitmontop.

I'm never getting the porygon

Need to walk a few to get them, but a porygon you have to hatch and all I get is rats and snakes :x

NA has be completed for a while (plus mr mime thanks to a stop in zurich).

Far from Gen2 but i'm not tripping.

Back
Top Bottom