Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

36xx
sick.gif

What level are you and what IV is that ^
Lvl 39.  Believe lvl 38 is when you can max out your mons.  98 IV on the tyranitar.  Think he's 15-15-14.  There's a map that covers my entire area so you can chase a lot of rares when playing.  We probably get 60 larvitar a day and they all tend to spawn in the same general areas. 

Last edited:
Lvl 39.  Believe lvl 38 is when you can max out your mons.  98 IV on the tyranitar.  Think he's 15-15-14.  There's a map that covers my entire area so you can chase a lot of rares when playing.  We probably get 60 larvitar a day and they all tend to spawn in the same general areas. 

Tell me more about this map :nerd:

I live in the DMV area and would love some rare catches lol

Im lvl 32 and I'm finally holding on to 3-4 gyms daily.

Tell me more about this map
nerd.gif

I live in the DMV area and would love some rare catches lol

Im lvl 32 and I'm finally holding on to 3-4 gyms daily.
Believe this is a map for your area.

https://maps.pogovaalerts.us/nova/

For some reason it typically works best on my comp and phone using chrome.  So basically just filter out all the common pokemon and set the notifications for the rares you want so they jump on the map and immediately grab your attention.  You're lucky as you're entire area is a hot spot.  Just looking at the stats quickly, you've already had two Tyranitar spawn today.  When a pokemon pops it'll show you exactly how much time it has and will provide directions for how to get there.  Pro Tip, use satellite view for your directions so you know the exact pin drop and aren't driving 15 mins to a Tyranitar that's unreachable.  Also if you go to stats at the top right and then full stats you can look into the heat maps to better gauge where the rares tend to pop.  It may not be the fairest way of playing, but it makes the game more fun and is the only possible way to narrow the gap w/ the massive amount of spoofers playing PoGo.

Last edited:
10k egg hatched today and it was.......F*%^& sudowoodoo....:smh:.whatever that mon is called. freaking niantic. thats why i can justify payin em for anything.

10k egg hatched today and it was.......F*%^& sudowoodoo....:smh:.whatever that mon is called. freaking niantic. thats why i can justify payin em for anything.

I've gotten 2 of those in 10k eggs. The other one that induces anger is the stingray thing. None of them were even good IV's either. Scumbag niantic :smh:

Grass event was cool but it seemed like 90% of the grass mons were always low IV and the catch rate ridiculous.
Waiting on the next double candy double xp event. Got a lot of evolutions on hold

Last edited:
Hey nt fam need some help.
My son's account was logged out and now he can't remember the email or password he used. Anything I can do? Thanks in advance

He knows his user name. Just not email or password

Last edited:
I will never get a porygon :smh:

Also I had enough to evolve my gloom, but I accidentally evolved it into the other dude. It took me a while to get those candies. Vileplum was one of the few I need to complete the dex

Back
Top Bottom