Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Ive been keeping nanab berries to feed pokemon in gyms

Ive upgraded my bag 3 times since the update

Last edited:
Ive been keeping nanab berries to feed pokemon in gyms

Ive upgraded my bag 3 times since the update
The game lets you feed gym defenders a non-razz berry? I never knew you could use anything else! 
eek.gif

Last edited:
^yeah been doing the nab berry always didnt want to waste the razz.

Ughh just got 2 mons knocked out on the same day netting the max 50 coins. So hope your mons get knocked out on different days so u can collect more than 50 :lol:

Last edited:
I just leave weak pokemon to defend gyms. They normally don't last long and get kicked out in time to get the 50 coins each day. Ditto works best

Legit missed out on catching a Tyranitar after a raid cuz it kept jumping around and dodged like 3 or 4 of my throws 
mean.gif
I have yet to see one in a raid 
mean.gif
 while I have 81 Larvitar candies...

Only 28*** Charizard's lvl 4 with no one around 

Is it me but are we no longer guaranteed a evolution item on the 7th day spin?

For me the evo item does not show on the screen when you hit your 7 day spin, but if you go to your journal you will see that you did in fact receive an evo item.

If there is an event for the 1 year anniversary it would probably be during Go Fest. We usually know about events 3-5 days before they start and we have yet to hear anything.

Is it me but are we no longer guaranteed a evolution item on the 7th day spin?
For me the evo item does not show on the screen when you hit your 7 day spin, but if you go to your journal you will see that you did in fact receive an evo item.
That's exactly what happened to me. I did a double take and was about to post here last week before I realized it showed in the journal.

Meh idgaf about pickachu with a hat.

I'm curious to see the price point and exact content of the special boxes this time around

Gift box should of been free for day one players who don't cheat

It's not a game I play daily anymore but I still play it, my friends spoof and think they the **** with their weak mons :smh:

Last edited:
Still waiting for the double candy or double XP event... I got a bunch of Dratinis and Larvitars/some lower level and lower IV Snorlaxes and Laprases that i need to transfer but I'm waiting for that damn event.

I caught a lower end dragonite few days ago. I was hype :lol:

I just need vileplum and porygon. Vileplum is close, but I can't hatch enough eggs for this damn pory:smh:

View media item 2485249
To whoever threw this in a gym, you'sa ****[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Still in need of a sunflora, tyranitar, Ampharos, and unown to complete the current na dex. But at least they've all been seen

Last edited:
How could Niantic not release legendaries on the exact one year anniversary of the game? If they're not going to do it now, then when can we expect them?

LOL that anniversary box is so damn trash. 6 incubators + 2 raid passes = 1100 coins. So essentially its 100 coins for 20 ultras and 6 max revives. :lol:

How could Niantic not release legendaries on the exact one year anniversary of the game? If they're not going to do it now, then when can we expect them?
It would be completely reasonable to expect they will never be released. I will be happy to be wrong, but they've been dangling that carrot for way too long.
LOL that anniversary box is so damn trash. 6 incubators + 2 raid passes = 1100 coins. So essentially its 100 coins for 20 ultras and 6 max revives.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 6 incubators at full price = 900 coins. No deal.

There's a window of opportunity to always land an excellent/great throw on tyranitar where he can't attack.  It occurs just after he dips his head down and can be seen clearly at the end of this video between the 338-342 mark. 

Hope the loophole helps you all capture your tyranitar raid boss!  I was lucky enough to catch a perfect one today using this method.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom