Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Game is basura

Been level 4 forever don't see anything but Rats and Pidgeons

Eff this game
grin.gif

Had 2 Eeves and a Growlith appear and then disappear before I could try to catch them while on my lunch break.

On the brightside, I got a Geodude from an egg.

Sticking your phone to a ceiling fan though? These little imaginary creatures that serious now?

Last edited:
Just took over a gym at a cemetery where all the Pokemon were all fire. They ranged from 500 to 1000 magmar.

I just used my 568 kingler and claimed the throne.

I got mine at a pokestop i believe.

I was probably level 5 or something (currently level 7 and i took my bike around to make it hatch)
i was wondering if riding a bike would work

Def works.

East to stop and go if you see anything good to catch and you rack up the distance for the eggs.

I usually just bike around my hood from pokestop to pokestop and rack up the distance while collectings pokeballs and such.

Does 10km eggs unlock at a certain level?

I got a Jynxx from a 10km egg this morning.

There seem to be quite a few jynxx in my area. Caught 3 already. Would've been mad to see my 10k egg hatch from one :lol:

Gave in and DL the game. Don't know squat about it. Any info and tips will be greatly appreciated.

I currently walked about an hour and caught only 5 pokemon. Am I doing something wrong? Also where do you find them at? I keep seeing my mini nearby. Poke come on but don't know where to go to find them.

I also saw a few spots where leaves were moving and I walked to that spot and waited and nothing happen.

Lastly I keep turning my AR on during captures and my map still none AR.

Gave in and DL the game. Don't know squat about it. Any info and tips will be greatly appreciated.

I currently walked about an hour and caught only 5 pokemon. Am I doing something wrong? Also where do you find them at? I keep seeing my mini nearby. Poke come on but don't know where to go to find them.

I also saw a few spots where leaves were moving and I walked to that spot and waited and nothing happen.

these two vids should be in the first page and the title updated so people could watch these first, it helps a lot

I didn't even know missed pokeballs throws could be tapped on as it rolls away and you get it back

I never thought this would catch on the way it has with the masses. I thought it would be just those of us who grew up playing Pokemon red, blue, yellow, stadium, etc. who would being go crazy over this.

I never thought this would catch on the way it has with the masses. I thought it would be just those of us who grew up playing Pokemon red, blue, yellow, stadium, etc. who would being go crazy over this.

Eventually this will die out and all the people playing because it's gotten so popular in social media will follow suit.

Hopefully by then the servers will stabilize. It's become very frustrating to play this game.

Just updated the app hopefully it runs smoother.Almost caught a warturtle in an alley lol it froze and I lost him SHM.

Anywhere in the cities is usually good.

Ya boy currently posted up at a lake in Edina

View media item 2099657

View media item 2099658
As I hop off the train and start walking home I realize grimer Pop up. As I get to my corner it goes to 1 step as I'm heading up my steps to open door he pops up. Got my dog jumping on me greeting me as I'm Tryna catch him it was tough lol

The freezing pokeball after a capture is more common after yesterdays update but I did notice that if the last throw actually captures the Pokemon then it goes to the inventory and if not and I restart the phone and I am in the same location, the same Pokemon appears for a second chance to be caught.

Still a very annoying bug though.

And it's been said that it is bound to release in Asia in the next 48 hours so not sure how that will affect the servers even further....

:lol: you know how many people played these games famb?

Anyone having trouble getting back into the game? I keep getting stuck on the Gyrados load screen >:

Last edited:
Anyone having trouble getting back into the game? I keep getting stuck on the Gyrados load screen >:

happened to me twice today.

just closed and reopened the app and it worked after 2 tries.

thought i missed out on a squirtle but it was in my pokedex after all :smokin

Back
Top Bottom