Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

There was a couple of gyms that I cleared house and then some red punks came in and took it

Cowards be ddosing that gym

I'm free, b.... IM FREE

I'm a changed man, look at the range man... I got a whole new game plan.

KhEBUR.gif

goddxamn pikachu keeps running away from me, jigglypuff keeps eluding me.

i saw magmar, primeape and clefairy all pop up on the tracking thing but they never appeared.

i was posted today with my charger free wifi and was in a spot where i could tap 3 pokestops.

needless to say heres my pokes, saw theres a gym near me maybe ill do that soon.
Fam 
roll.gif

Son named him "Analbead"

Last edited:

Just downloaded the app. Opened it. Saw whatever this is. Threw 50 poke balls at it. Didn't catch it. Now I'm out. What the hell? How do I get more?
Go to a pokestop around town.. The lake I was at early I got too many balls my damn bags filled
Nothing happens when I click on the poke stops. It just shows me a picture of that monument
swipe the picture left or right to spin it and it spits out items, including pokeballs

Thanks bruh. How many usually? Would it just be faster to start a new guy? I literally just started playing and haven't caught anything and I'm out of balls

Thanks bruh. How many usually? Would it just be faster to start a new guy? I literally just started playing and haven't caught anything and I'm out of balls
i usually get a few. sometimes i get 4. its random. its mixed with other items that drop too. there should be many pokestop stops around within walking distance, for me at least. hit em up, get some exercise and stock up on items at the same time.

pokestops also refresh every 5 mins or so i believe. a used/regenerating pokestop will be pinkish/purple color. a pokestop that is regenerated/fresh is blue.

Last edited:
Gym spots be switching like a mugg at the Mall

I feel like mad kids are sitting in the food court just going to work!

Wth .. Some week azs pokes I be getting. Been going a over to.
At the start it's all rattatas, pidgeys, needles and caterpies.. I just loaded up on them things til I got a lucky egg(double XP) then went to town evolving them in that 30 minute timer and leveled like crazy..now I'm almost 15 catching everything out there.

I'd start over if I were in that position unless you live close to a spot that's extra active with stops and lures out all day.

Day 2 of playing. I got like 6 Eevee's today. I seen a Pikachu and a Snorlax on my way home, while riding the bus.....missed out on both :smh:

Think I'll hit up downtown (Philly) this weekend.

goddxamn pikachu keeps running away from me, jigglypuff keeps eluding me.

i saw magmar, primeape and clefairy all pop up on the tracking thing but they never appeared.

i was posted today with my charger free wifi and was in a spot where i could tap 3 pokestops.

needless to say heres my pokes, saw theres a gym near me maybe ill do that soon.

View media item 2099810
Fam :rofl:

Son named him "Analbead"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom