Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Clefairy and Drowzee love me bruhs. Well Drowzee more than Clefairy. Fittin to chalk it up and evolve it after I get another lucky egg. Only gon get to about cp700 but that's enough to take some of the gyms out up here.

Bad move bro....

You should have evolved all of those Pokémon using a Lucky Egg.
Exactly! however I did that and now I'm a lvl 15 trainer with no pokemon over 900CP 
mean.gif

I wonder how big this game is gonna get, like is it just a fad, or will it get hella serious and ultimately create it's own league and last forever. like, idk. seeing those vids of hundreds of people running to catch one :lol: bruh.
I think it'll get old in a month or two unless some pvp comes out. I'll fur sure be done in the winter. I wouldn't go outside in subzero temp to catch Mewtwo

Hell nah

We putting on the timbz and going to catch everything

Da butter soft Pelle Pelle gonna keep a ***** warm while he looking for da butterfree
Damn str8

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I was in downtown disney the weekend before this released.. >:

I COULD HAVE BEEN FLOURISHING FROM DAY 1

damn that's gon' be a lot to go through, gon' drain all of revives and potions to take over and it'll probably last a good 5 minutes before they kick you out again :lol:

Major cities def have the advantage here. You guys should see Park Ave from 47th to 60th street :lol:

Seems like every hedge fund, PE and Investment Bank have people constantly luring the Pokestops.

Last edited:
spent a good 30-40 minutes taking down a gym and helping it to get to level 3 only to watch it get taken down in 5 minutes.

sigh.

Where are you guys finding Snorlax?
Ready for this 

my boy got one out of an 10km egg at 496CP powered it up a bit to where it was at 1030CP and last night by accident he transferred it LOL he was devastated for rest of night 

Major cities def have the advantage here. You guys should see Park Ave from 47th to 60th street :lol:

Seems like every hedge fund, PE and Investment Bank have people constantly luring the Pokestops.
San Francisco is ******* crazy. From the beginning of Mission st. all the way to Embarcadero/Fisherman's Wharf, there's lures everywhere.

One lucky egg evolves X amount of the same pokemon or all? Wouldnt you need massive amounts of candy?
Lucky egg doubles exp. He's saying save all your evolves because evolves gives you strong exp bonus. Do all your evolves at one time with your lucky egg activated to get the strong exp bonus doubled.
Where are you guys finding Snorlax?
10km egg
spent a good 30-40 minutes taking down a gym and helping it to get to level 3 only to watch it get taken down in 5 minutes.

sigh.
Take the gym and activate your defender bonus, collect your stardust and bounce. To activate your bonus Shop-->top right shield thingy

Last edited:
I found one at the In N Out drive thru by my house :lol:

I couldn't capture him though cause he dipped after one try :smh: :frown:

have a 10k egg halfway through.

i'd be down for a lapras or snorlax.

previous one i got Hitmonchan.

anyone know the max speed where they wont track your distance on an egg?

i rode a little more than 5K on my bike last night, and they only tracked about half of it.

anyone know the max speed where they wont track your distance on an egg?

i rode a little more than 5K on my bike last night, and they only tracked about half of it.

i've been hearing 30 km/h.

but i also think gps and the game have a hard time to track everything and that's why it messes it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom