Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Yeah it may be them. Seems counterintuitive that the berries make the Pokemon easier to catch but make you harder to throw.

If you skip catching any of the starters pikach will appear. I got all here starters one of my eggs hatched as a started. Charmander I believe. And I randomly found a squirtle. And bulbasaur was my first catch.

when a 135CP paras escapes from 2 great balls you caught him with then takes off 
mean.gif

Went from 116 Pokemom to 50 after transferring almost all my Weedles & Spearows :lol:

Just hit lvl 10

Got Lyme disease [emoji]128567[/emoji] so I haven't been able to play much...word to the wise wear bug spray

Highest lvl Pokemon i have is a pidgeot cp 437

Some of y'all are flourishing

[emoji]128514[/emoji]. Lyme disease? TF? Did you go rolling around in the Grass to look for Bublasor or some ****?

Ouchea catching the fade from real life varmints.

My dude out here gettin attacked by real life insects while searching for that Beedrill. :smh:

He must be on Team Instinct or Mystic.

just caught a 481cp poliwrath on my way to work today. strongest pokemon i've found so far (only level 9).

arrived late to work because of him :lol:

I wonder how big this game is gonna get, like is it just a fad, or will it get hella serious and ultimately create it's own league and last forever. like, idk. seeing those vids of hundreds of people running to catch one :lol: bruh.

I wonder how big this game is gonna get, like is it just a fad, or will it get hella serious and ultimately create it's own league and last forever. like, idk. seeing those vids of hundreds of people running to catch one
laugh.gif
bruh.
I think it'll get old in a month or two unless some pvp comes out. I'll fur sure be done in the winter. I wouldn't go outside in subzero temp to catch Mewtwo

They definitely a system similar to NBA 2k MyPark where you can constantly battle against the rival factions & win rewards at the end of the week.

I wonder how big this game is gonna get, like is it just a fad, or will it get hella serious and ultimately create it's own league and last forever. like, idk. seeing those vids of hundreds of people running to catch one
laugh.gif
bruh.
We are only seeing the USA side of it!

it's in Euro and Aus already

when China and Japan get it! 
eek.gif
 it's gonna be lit

Need some clarification guys. I know XS and XL depends on weight and size. Some speculation on difference in strength during attacks and better chances of dodges. All mains start with XL but after evolution it switched to XS.

Update coming: Where you can trade Pokemon with people

this is gonna mess the game up cuz people will just trade n stack they Gym's up 
mean.gif

Player vs Player need to happen ASAP. It's the only way people will continue playing. Because right now, people are only concerned about getting 150 and calling it a wrap :lol:

I wonder how big this game is gonna get, like is it just a fad, or will it get hella serious and ultimately create it's own league and last forever. like, idk. seeing those vids of hundreds of people running to catch one :lol: bruh.
I think it'll get old in a month or two unless some pvp comes out. I'll fur sure be done in the winter. I wouldn't go outside in subzero temp to catch Mewtwo

Hell nah

We putting on the timbz and going to catch everything

Mophie shoudl take advantage of this and drop special edition versions of their battery juice packs. Imagine if they put out one for each Team with the logo on it.

They have to release new content soon

Right now people are just assembling their squad

I would like to see an open gym where people gather for pvp and team fights

It might start real fights tho

Hell nah

Looks at location. Called it.

This the "Winter Pokemon GO NYer" outfit huh

View media item 2095543

laugh.gif
bruh.
Hell nah

Da butter soft Pelle Pelle gonna keep a ***** warm while he looking for da butterfree

aight so i was biking around tryna catch some new pokemons when i saw a dragonite in my nearby screen.

got me like :wow:

starting biking left and right to get closer to him when i dropped my phone,

pick up the phone, the screen is cracked :x

Worst part is I lost the dragonite >:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom