Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

View media item 2101735

Running my first gym :pimp:

should you beat your own Pokemon? Or should you put a weak one and keep beating it over and over? Or just put a strong one and leave it

only leave a weak one if you have other people who can put their pokemons in there or else you might leave a weak one and level it up bu tno one leaves another Pokemon and it'll easy pickin for the next trainer that comes across it.

View media item 2101816

This true or nah?

Hatched a 5km got a Seel and my other one was a Sandshrew

Better Pokemon popping up randomly now level 12
Going to give that eevee name trick a try

Waiting on my 10km egg and other 5km egg to hatch

Changed the name of my eevee to Rainer and I evolved it into a Vapereon
nerd.gif
eek.gif
Did it know Swift before you evolved it?

Unbelievable it takes 400 candy to get a Gyrados they are making it incredibly frustrating!! Is there any other way to evolve your magikarp?

Honestly If I wasn't living in NYC this game would be 10x more difficult... practically any corner is perfect for catching pokemon... theres a pokestop every corner and gyms errrywhere.... with that being said the park on the corner is FILLED with charmanders I need a 1000+ Charizard b 

Man I'm going to give up on this joint. I'm up to level 17 and this is all I have to show for it

then when I said screw it and on my way home. I find this ... SMH

View media item 2101858200+ CP??? Come on ...
:rofl: I'd feel some type of way too..I want a Dragonite but 250 at level 17 :x

Also more Zombies at a different lake in Eden Prairie..this spot had 6 stops all with lures in that one little area :pimp:

View media item 2101918

Last edited:
Gen 2 pokebruhs

Oh we going hard for typhlosion
And the legendary dogs

But probably end up with a bunch of Unknowns

Back
Top Bottom