Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

That's exactly why they aren't releasing them yet, it's their ace in the hole for when the hype dies down, release some event that allows you to get the Legendary birds and/or MewTwo and you get those players back.

That's exactly why they aren't releasing them yet, it's their ace in the hole for when the hype dies down, release some event that allows you to get the Legendary birds and/or MewTwo and you get those players back.
Mew, Mewtwo, the legendary birds, and Ditto were found in the game's files by someone on YouTube. None have been caught yet. 

Some pokemon seem to be exclusive to certain areas.

Tauros - US

Mr. Mime - Europe

Kanghaskan - Australia

Farfetch'd - Asia

Last edited:
Hey All,
It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. The Eevee Brothers from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!
Sparky = Jolteon
Rainer = Vaporeon
Pyro = Flareon
I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!

** not mine. on mobile
Can confirm this worked for me.. just got Jolteon and Vaporeon 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mew, Mewtwo, the legendary birds, and Ditto were found in the game's files by someone on YouTube. None have been caught yet. 
Some pokemon seem to be exclusive to certain areas.
Tauros - US
Mr. Mime - Europe
Kanghaskan - Australia
Farfetch'd - Asia

tauros available in Canada.

and i'm pretty sure i've read somewhere people catching Kanghaskan in the US.

could be wrong though.

I wanted to hit lvl 15 today and did :pimp: Right when I was about to call it a night I caught a cp 775 venomoth :pimp:

Last edited:
^^^ that's that bs .... I'm level 17 and haven't caught anything above CP450 and even my highest is 750 from an evolve. SMH

This game has completely ruined parks and beaches. There are hundreds of people at the park across the street from my job daily now, all day every day. Also, cops are making their rounds at the beaches and parks here cuz they close at like 10, but people keep hanging out around past midnight.

this footprint thing being bugged out today...seen a venusaur and a dragonair on my nearby but couldn't track them down...not even sure if they were really there :frown:

this footprint thing being bugged out today...seen a venusaur and a dragonair on my nearby but couldn't track them down...not even sure if they were really there :frown:

Kept seeing Gloom but couldnt find it smh.

Which reminds me: Has anyone seen any vileplumes?

Managed to track down a few Pokemon regardless of the glitch today. Got another snorlax and other random ones to fill the pokedex. Couldn't track down a butterfree and a nidoqueen/king at a local park though :frown:

Last edited:
Me and my girl took over a gym for like 30 mins today. Felt good lol. Couldve taken it back but didnt really feel like parking up at the church.

Just found 2 stops and a gym right near my house though.

Back
Top Bottom