Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Bruh I been struggling

Good news Tmobile peeps, you can play Pokemon go on Tmobile without using dating starting Tuesday

View media item 2103175
Grabbed this beast finally last night :smokin

tumblr_inline_mumd40KuPV1qih9gi.gif

College campus gonna be off the hook come fall. All those kids with no jobs, no cars. Every building on campus is a historical building I'm sure. The influx of Asian exchange students :pimp: The international building complexes :pimp:

I don't see the hype on this game lasting that long

Could be wrong tho
youre probably gonna be wrong. pokemon is a whole other beast lol. it aint like shoes where theyre hyped and then resell drops as the hype drops when people move onto the next release.

Not to mention there are literally hundreds more pokemon to add. A battle and trade dynamic. Mini games. Local competitions. There's so much more that they can and will add to the game to keep it fresh. They've been doing it for nearly 20 years with the hand held games, they've barely cracked the surface of pokemon go

Quote:
Not to mention there are literally hundreds more pokemon to add. A battle and trade dynamic. Mini games. Local competitions. There's so much more that they can and will add to the game to keep it fresh. They've been doing it for nearly 20 years with the hand held games, they've barely cracked the surface of pokemon go
dont forget that with pokemon go, a new dynamic is introduced.....where u walk around in the real world to find the pokemon, pokestops, meeting people etc. with the handheld games for the consoles you can literally never leave your house and play the entire game alone and catch every single pokemon and beat it that way.

this is a refreshing new take on pokemon and imo the hype will be there for a long long long time. especially as they add more and more.

yall never saw chaos when catching pokemon on the handheld consoles back in the day. even for legendary pokemon like mewtwo etc.....did yall see the stampede in central park for a friggin vaporeon in central park in NYC? LOL a dang vaporeon!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Eh I just don't see AS many people hooked to the game in a month or two.. People will still play but not 25 million people logging in and playing everyday

Quote:

dont forget that with pokemon go, a new dynamic is introduced.....where u walk around in the real world to find the pokemon, pokestops, meeting people etc. with the handheld games for the consoles you can literally never leave your house and play the entire game alone and catch every single pokemon and beat it that way.

this is a refreshing new take on pokemon and imo the hype will be there for a long long long time. especially as they add more and more.

Right, its all about execution. I don't see Nintendo ******* this buzz off, too much money at stake.

Eh I just don't see AS many people hooked to the game in a month or two.. People will still play but not 25 million people logging in and playing everyday

Agreed.

Last edited:

Any info on the max doable in 30 min?
Supposedly 62.
Quote:

Its all about execution. I don't see Nintendo ******* this buzz off, too much money at stake.
oh, theyre gonna milk this for SURE. i think their stock went up something crazy like 7 billion and that was in the first week that the game dropped and wasnt even released everywhere yet. theyre definitely not gonna drop the ball...or try their hardest not to lol

Down again?
everytime it goes down and i have trouble loading or logging in, i restart my phone and try and restart and try. 95% of the time its worked. i sat there the other day not being able to log on for the entire day until i restarted by chance and it let me in. ever since then, its my go to method.

Last edited:
College campus gonna be off the hook come fall. All those kids with no jobs, no cars. Every building on campus is a historical building I'm sure. The influx of Asian exchange students :pimp: The international building complexes :pimp:

There's already a Facebook group for the campus I attend with future events planned

I doubt this game will fall off and if it does f it I'm still playing :lol:

College campus gonna be off the hook come fall. All those kids with no jobs, no cars. Every building on campus is a historical building I'm sure. The influx of Asian exchange students
pimp.gif
The international building complexes
pimp.gif
i work for a college too and i also cannot wait for fall to come! its already kinda lit on campus with summer classes only....imagine when the real semester begins and the campus is PACKED.
pimp.gif

I know what Zyzz means. I have done a LOT to get to lvl 20 and they asking me to reach 50k xp to get to the next level. It's not very encouraging :lol:

alot of people will drop the game in a month or two,

but with the release in Europe and Asia, the global numbers will sky rocket.

i think there will still be a strong core playing the game when the hype dies down.

it's really up to Nintendo to keep it interesting.

When adding a pokemon to a empty gym do you put your highest cp? Can you put multiple? Whats the best way to go about it

Back
Top Bottom