Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Naw fam.

latest

>

149258.jpg

Charizard is forever the GOAT

Rarity chart...but in reality rarity will vary depending on your area and region. Most rare ones around here may not be rare at all in NYC and vice versa.

View media item 2103773

Last edited:
Charizard only famous because of the card, and hes not even that good. My blastoise rain dance deck destroys everything.

Mewtwo famous because of everything else, gameboy game, anime, movie etc

The grail is and will always be mew
fixed
Rarity chart...but in reality rarity will vary depending on your area and region. Most rare ones around here may not be rare at all in NYC and vice versa.
lulz @ voltorb and magnemite being special. ***** are everywhere in manhattan. Can't take 2 steps without running into one or the other.

Naw fam.

latest

>

149258.jpg

Charizard is forever the GOAT
6'7 269 lbs??
I wonder how much Mewtwo can deadlift
Son belongs on the ny Giants. Have him dabbing with Odell beckham
This is proof that Bron was made in a lab

Last edited:
Where do I sell my account? :lol:

I'm about to be done with this game. Makes no sense that I'm level 15 and barely finding any decent Pokemon.

Same old pidgey, weedle, and ratata BS

Last edited:
Where do I sell my account? :lol:

I'm about to be done with this game. Makes no sense that I'm level 15 and barely finding any decent Pokemon.

Same old pidgey, weedle, and ratata BS
Bruh that's all I see. Those same 3 and drowzee

They didn't put respeck on mewtwo's name with that card.

View media item 2103773

Didn't somebody in here catch a kangaskhan?

Pretty sure he wasn't in australia.

Have an egg that's at 4.92/5 km & was bored as hell so I went for a drive around a few blocks.

Pull up in my driveway & the damn egg was still at 4.92/5 km. I made sure I wasn't going over 20 mph either :smh: :smh:

Have an egg that's at 4.92/5 km & was bored as hell so I went for a drive around a few blocks.

Pull up in my driveway & the damn egg was still at 4.92/5 km. I made sure I wasn't going over 20 mph either :smh: :smh:

You gps might be messing with you

That's 80 meters though, walk that **** no need to drive :lol:

They didn't put respeck on mewtwo's name with that card.

View media item 2103773

Didn't somebody in here catch a kangaskhan?

Pretty sure he wasn't in australia.
Possibly got it from an egg.

But yeah..this list is ehh it will vary from city to city

You gps might be messing with you

That's 80 meters though, walk that **** no need to drive :lol:

It's 12:00 I don't feel like walking :lol:

I feel like I read something that said you can't go past 12 mph

I had an egg at 1.99/2 and a Pokémon appeared as I'm walking, I caught it and then went to check on the egg and it was disappeared :stoneface:

I just leave app open at home with charger plugged in when i want to hatch things

My gps is kinda out of wack and would move on its own sometimes

You can one found a cubone?? That my dude, always that he was dope!!!

Top 10 IMO
Kingler
Charizard
Blastoise
Sandshew
Cubone
Primeape
Arcanine
Magmar
Hitmonlee
Likitung

I found a cubone. Also saw a marowak outline once but was too busy eating to go out looking for that *****.

Back
Top Bottom