Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

When adding a pokemon to a empty gym do you put your highest cp? Can you put multiple? Whats the best way to go about it

Someone correct me if im wrong but you can put any pokemon regardless of CP. I don't think you can put multiple? has to be a different person but on the same Team

When adding a pokemon to a empty gym do you put your highest cp? Can you put multiple? Whats the best way to go about it
Someone correct me if im wrong but you can put any pokemon regardless of CP. I don't think you can put multiple? has to be a different person but on the same Team
i think youre right. ive seen weaaaaaaaaaaak **** pokemon on the first level of a gym, and then the next guy's is like 1k+ lol. u can put any CP pokemon. but u cant put more than 1 at a time. the rest of em have to be from people on the same team.

i think youre right. ive seen weaaaaaaaaaaak **** pokemon on the first level of a gym, and then the next guy's is like 1k+ lol. u can put any CP pokemon. but u cant put more than 1 at a time. the rest of em have to be from people on the same team.
So its 8 max trainers right? Are you suppose to get something when adding a pokemon to a gym?

So its 8 max trainers right? Are you suppose to get something when adding a pokemon to a gym?
i think a gym can go up to 10 levels but im not 100% sure. ive read it somewhere. most ive seen in real life is a level 8 gym controlled by valor. you get exp by winning battles at the gym. and collect coins for defending a certain period of time. ive never held a gym long enough to find out lol its tough here in NYC. gyms changing colors every 15-30 mins

Yeah me too. Just started doing battles. Still trying to understand how it works exactly. I wish there's more to actual battles rather than just tapping and swiping

I know what Zyzz means. I have done a LOT to get to lvl 20 and they asking me to reach 50k xp to get to the next level. It's not very encouraging :lol:

Theres really nothing more to do after reaching level 20 but grind different places

I am level 21 and I dont have anything nice

Gyms are just stupid

But I do have faith that developers will rebalance the game and add additional content

Around the corner from my house. Wow I haven't seen anyone with a Porygon yet. Must be rare.

ehhhh too lazy to go outside. especially in this heat and with the tracker sucking so much.

i did it when i saw a venasaur the other night on the tracker. ended up walking every which way and couldnt even get him to get down to 2 footsteps and then he just disappeared off my tracker. ended up going home drenched like i camefrom a waterfight with nothing good to show for it.

Last edited:
Went to a popular tourist area and a popular park today. Poké-Zombies everywhere !!! It's scary how many people were playing this.

Anyways, when (what level) should I start doing the lucky egg + lure trick ? I got ton of nice finds today. Need to make room.

Went to a popular tourist area and a popular park today. Poké-Zombies everywhere !!! It's scary how many people were playing this.

Anyways, when (what level) should I start doing the lucky egg + lure trick ? I got ton of nice finds today. Need to make room.

I say from lvl 15 up

^ the comments said that's how the beta test was then they changed it to the footprints

If a gym is neutral and has no one in it (you or somebody took it down to 0 prestige) you can put any guy in it doesn't matter CP. Also, if there's an open spot in the gym, you can put whatever cp pokemon in there, doesn't matter. Max gym level is 10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom